Author Topic: 17 days left for Obama: Barack to give farewell speech on Jan 10 to offer 'some thoughts'  (Read 847 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
17 days left for Obama: Barack to give farewell speech on Jan 10 to offer 'some thoughts'
US President Barack Obama will deliver his farewell to America on January 10th.

PUBLISHED: 13:00, Mon, Jan 2, 2017 | UPDATED: 15:03, Mon, Jan 2, 2017

He will reflect on his time in office and say thank you to his supporters, an email statement said today.

Obama, noting that the first president of the United States, George Washington, had penned a farewell address in 1796, said he would deliver his speech in his hometown of Chicago.

"I'm thinking about (the remarks) as a chance to say thank you for this amazing journey, to celebrate the ways you've changed this country for the better these past eight years, and to offer some thoughts on where we all go from here," he said.

more
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/749299/Barack-Obama-President-farewell-speech-January-10
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Here's a thought: Obama should STFU.

Really, Barry - just go.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

This is one speech that I will make a conscious effort not to pay attention to.  Good riddance Bammy and this time I hope the door hits you in the azz!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

rangerrebew

January 4, 2017
Obama to 'farewell' in murderous hometown of Chicago
By Ethel C. Fenig

Next week, ten days before his eight-year presidency ends, Barack Hussein Obama (D) will officially return to his violent hometown of Chicago, where his public life began, "to say my grateful farewell to you."

I'm just beginning to write my remarks. But I'm thinking about them as a chance to say thank you for this amazing journey, to celebrate the ways you've changed this country for the better these past eight years, and to offer some thoughts on where we all go from here.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/01/obama_to_farewell_in_murderous_hometown_of_chicago.html#ixzz4Uo1ZKnez
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Offline mountaineer

An excerpt from Michelle Obama's Mirror:
... Butt speaking of George Washington, here’s the second PSA, from Barry himself: it’s a trailer for his January 10th “Farewell Address”
    In 1796, as George Washington set the precedent for a peaceful, democratic transfer of power, he also set a precedent by penning a farewell address to the American people. And over the 220 years since, many American presidents have followed his lead.

On Tuesday, January 10, I'll go home to Chicago to say my grateful farewell to you, even if you can't be there in person.

I'm just beginning to write my remarks. But I'm thinking about them as a chance to say thank you for this amazing journey, to celebrate the ways you've changed this country for the better these past eight years, and to offer some thoughts on where we all go from here.

Since 2009, we've faced our fair share of challenges, and come through them stronger. That's because we have never let go of a belief that has guided us ever since our founding—our conviction that, together, we can change this country for the better.

So I hope you'll join me one last time.

Because, for me, it's always been about you.

Yes, you read that right: it’s always been about you.  Except when it’s about Obama; which it is, just about always. ...
More at MOTUS Mirror.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

Just pack your s--t and get out.

Offline Applewood

Farewell?  From what?  Other than moving out of the White House, Obama isn't going anywhere.  Unfortunately for all of us, Obama will still be around spreading his racism,  his Communism and his hatred for America.  And of course, he will be criticizing every move Trump makes.