Author Topic: Celebrity Drama Queens Tweaking ‘Season of Hate’  (Read 383 times)

rangerrebew

Celebrity Drama Queens Tweaking ‘Season of Hate’
« on: January 02, 2017, 04:26:31 pm »
Celebrity Drama Queens Tweaking ‘Season of Hate’
Judi McLeod image

By Judi McLeod —— Bio and Archives January 2, 2017

Comments | Print Friendly | Subscribe | Email Us
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to PrintShare to EmailShare to PinterestShare to More

The stretch of time between January 2 and January 20, 2017 is going down as ‘The‘Season of Hate’; 17 days too long for leaders of the Hate Regime to provoke some of the unhinged fiends among their followers to do what they’d do if only they could get away with it: rid society of Donald J. Trump.

It is just as hatred reaches a vitriolic, no-coming-back-from pitch that opportunists in the entertainment industry move in to exploit it.

The self-appointed leaders of Donald Trump hatred are Rosie O’Donnell and Michael Moore.
Surely authorities responsible for public safety should be asking O’Donnell exactly what she means by “running out of time to stop him”?

This duo is so much alike they’ve already transgendered.  Commenter, ‘BettyBoop’  on today’s Daily Mail piece, ‘Rosie O’Donnell calls Trump ‘mentally unstable on Twitter & warns America that there are ‘less than three weeks to stop him’, posted “Rosie O’Donnell is a female Michael Moore”.

http://canadafreepress.com/article/celebrity-drama-queens-tweaking-season-of-hate#
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 04:28:45 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline LMAO

Re: Celebrity Drama Queens Tweaking ‘Season of Hate’
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 04:51:34 pm »
From the article..

“Rosie O’Donnell is a female Michael Moore”.

In more ways than one :tongue2:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

rangerrebew

Re: Celebrity Drama Queens Tweaking ‘Season of Hate’
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 05:03:09 pm »
From the article..

“Rosie O’Donnell is a female Michael Moore”.

In more ways than one :tongue2:

They do look like they might be fraternal twins.