Author Topic: Valerie Jarrett: Obama Administration Has Been Scandal And Embarrassment-Free  (Read 1369 times)

rangerrebew

Valerie Jarrett: Obama Administration Has Been Scandal And Embarrassment-Free

January 2, 2017| by Brian Anderson

The really cool thing about being a liberal is reality is whatever they want it to be. If they say snow and cold weather is proof of global warming; that’s what it is. When they say abortion saves lives but armed self-defense doesn’t, you are expected to play along. With these rules of perception-altering liberalism in place, Valerie Jarrett is saying that after 8 years of Obama administration scandal and embarrassment, that the president is going out with no scandals and no embarrassing moments.

The New York Post captured Obama’s senior advisor trying to rescue what has been one terrible presidency on Sunday.

“The president prides himself on the fact that his administration hasn’t had a scandal and he hasn’t done something to embarrass himself,” said Jarrett.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/valerie-jarrett-obama-administration-has-been-scandal-and-embarrassment-free
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 02:57:52 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline skeeter

An understandable opinion coming from an administration with no shame.

rangerrebew

The administrations of Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin, and Castro were "scandal and embarrassment free," too. :peeonobama:

geronl

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: x a trillion

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Feel free to add to this list.   :dx1:

Offline andy58-in-nh

...said the Red Queen.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline LMAO

Feel free to add to this list.   :dx1:

@Right_in_Virginia

10)The "you can keep your" plan claim even knowing it wasn't true

11) The shovel ready jobs claim and giggling about the fact there weren't any
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

When people say stuff like this, I wonder if they believe it or are just hoping everybody else does
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

And he hasn't taken time for a single vacation.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

rangerrebew

I have never felt his belief that members of the "religion of peace" are incapable of terrorism was controversial. :thud:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

10)The "you can keep your" plan claim even knowing it wasn't true

11) The shovel ready jobs claim and giggling about the fact there weren't any

OMG .. I'd forgotten these.  Thanks @LMAO

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom
I am of the opinion that Trump's administration should preface any announcement that contradicts Obama's phone and pen, as "We are repairing the damage done by the previous administration by ...."

Constantly hammer home the fact that many of these actions are necessary to correct Obama's "legacy".

Offline Frank Cannon

When people say stuff like this, I wonder if they believe it or are just hoping everybody else does

Everything out of the Regimes mouth is nothing but setting a narrative. They say it, their discredited buddies in the MSM parrot it and anything said to refute it is considered fake news by Fakebook. Wash, rinse and repeat.

Offline mountaineer

Wednesday, January 4, 2017
And Now a Message From George Washington:
The Most Transparent Administration Ever™ has a couple of final Public Service Lies Announcements to make before relocating to their new offices down the street. First from the de facto leader of The Church Cult of Barack Obama, Val Jar.

Her Big Lie, as told on CNN last Sunday, was to install the new TRUTH 8.0 module that fixes a previous bug and reinstalls Big Guy as the only president in modern times who ran a 100% scandal free administration; that’s right, “not even a smidgeon of corruption.”

There is no need to probe any deeper when it is a received truth

You need do nothing at all in order to install this new improved update: it’s automatic. Simply ignore, deny or delete any subsequent updates that portent to be lists of major Obama era scandals. They are malware developed and disseminated by enemies of the State. Allegedly containing the truth about the Obama years they are in fact filled with racist lies about our first, historical, black president.   ...
More at Michelle Obama's Mirror
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org