General Category > Editorial/Opinion/Blogs

ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION

(1/7) > >>

rangerrebew:
 ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION

By Rev. Austin Miles
January 1, 2017
NewsWithViews.com

Let us be totally clear; Islam is not a religion qualifying for religious exemptions including Freedom of Religion. It is instead, a violent political ideology with the goal of taking over the world. Islam teaches its followers to murder any and all "infidels," meaning those who do not accept their manifesto of hate.

They are taught, not to become better people with integrity, but to lie in order to further their ideology. They are taught in their "holy book" The Koran, to kill innocent people in cold blood, plus, they are taught that raping children, including toddlers, is perfectly OK. Indeed they can sexually abuse anyone without consequences. That brutal ideology does not consider these violent sexual assaults illegal or sinful, but indeed permissible. The founder of Islam, Muhammad, married a 7 year old girl.

The most disturbing fact of the followers of that false religion is that they are all pedophiles and are justified by their own (Sharia) laws, the same as NAMBLA, the North American Man/Boy Love Association to make acceptable the rape of boy children, while most of the Muslims are after little girls.

http://www.newswithviews.com/Miles/austin106.htm

TomSea:
I read this BUT, did not some of these 'refugees' go work for Chobani Yogurt in Idaho?

--- Quote ---In Twin Falls, Idaho, these 'migrants' have been forced in by the Obama Administration, allowing them to live in that state, where they all receive welfare, free housing, medical benefits and food stamps.
--- End quote ---

The Revs principle point is solid, whether the article is well done, I think it could have been better.

It's not very intellectual like say something out of National Review or other publications might have.

r9etb:

--- Quote from: rangerrebew on January 02, 2017, 01:59:47 pm --- By Rev. Austin Miles

Let us be totally clear; Islam is not a religion qualifying for religious exemptions including Freedom of Religion. It is instead, a violent political ideology with the goal of taking over the world. Islam teaches its followers to murder any and all "infidels," meaning those who do not accept their manifesto of hate.

--- End quote ---

Even granting the nature of Islam-inspired terrorism, let us be totally clear: Rev. Austin Miles is a fool.  And it appears he's got his own little manifesto of hate going.

Maj. Bill Martin:
That guy is nuts:

The most disturbing fact of the followers of that false religion is that they are all pedophiles

Some surely are.  But stating that "all" are is a sign of an unbalanced mind.  And isolating that lie as "the most disturbing fact about Islam" just makes it that much worse.

jpsb:
He has a point. Correct me if I am wrong but all of the religious I know about (except Islam) have has there primary goal to become one with the creator (however they define that). One achieves that goal, by at least in part, by becoming a "better" person as well as accepting the tenets of the religion in question.

IMHO the above is not the case with Islam. The primary goal of Islam seems to be to make Islam the dominate religion everywhere (by any means). And to impose Shara law on those people unfortunate enough to live in a Muslim majority area. Gaining access to heaven and becoming one with G*d (and 52 virgins) seems to be an after thought. Curious what do Muslim women get in the after life when they suicide bomb Christians?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version