Author Topic: Van Jones Says Muslim Keith Ellison Is Future of the Democratic Party  (Read 698 times)

rangerrebew

Van Jones Says Muslim Keith Ellison Is Future of the Democratic Party
By Tyler O'Neil January 1, 2017
chat 157 comments
Liberal activist Anthony Kapel "Van" Jones on CNN. YouTube screenshot.

On CNN, liberal activist Anthony Kapel "Van" Jones said that "the Clinton days are over" in the Democratic Party, and pointed to two emerging leaders as the future of a more progressive political party focused on identity politics. Naturally, he chose two racial minority members of Congress — and the extremely controversial first Muslim congressman.

"You have to understand, I think that the Clinton days are over," Jones told CNN's Jake Tapper on CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday. "This idea that we're going to be this moderate party ... those days are over." Jones called for a new generation of Democrat leadership, touting California Attorney General Kamala Harris (an anti-free speech activist) and Representative Keith Ellison, the first Muslim member of Congress and a candidate for the Democratic National Committee chairmanship.

https://pjmedia.com/election/2017/01/01/van-jones-says-muslim-keith-ellison-is-future-of-the-democratic-party/
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 09:43:29 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: Van Jones Says Muslim Keith Ellison Is Future of the Democratic Party
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 09:45:44 pm »
A communist endorsing a muslim, Hmmm.  Every liberal media person must be masturbating at the thought of all the lies, accusations, and fantasies they can muster for a clown like that.  Black AND muslim.  Could a liberal want anything more?

Wingnut

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2017, 09:57:37 pm »
Obama was a muslim leghumper.  Stands to reason the Party would embrace the real deal.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2017, 10:20:27 pm »

DO IT!!!!   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2017, 10:49:35 pm »

DO IT!!!!

First Pelosi, now this. The Dems seem to be in full blown suicide mode. They are doubling down on stupid, which is to be expected.

For them to change, they would first have to accept that they are wrong about something/anything. And that is something a Liberal mind could never digest. For a Liberal to admit that they are wrong, or that they may even possibly be wrong, is anathema to their brainwashing. Since they are incapable of thinking critically, they are unable to view reality in respect to thing like facts and objectivity.

Furthermore, many ordinary Americans supported Barak Hussein because they did not understand what militant Black Muslim culture stood for. Obama has clearly demonstrated that putting a Black Muslim in charge, does nothing to cause them to be more cooperative and 'healing', as it is called. In fact, it only made Obama angrier, and caused his antisemitism and anti-American attitude to blossom.

I think Obama has burned that bridge to ashes. I doubt very much that Americans are going to be ready to go down the Black Muslim trail again for a very long time.

I wish the Dems all the best with their Ellison/Pelosi leadership. They could not have picked better people even if the RNC was guiding their choices.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 10:50:43 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2017, 11:30:23 pm »

First Pelosi, now this. The Dems seem to be in full blown suicide mode. They are doubling down on stupid, which is to be expected.

For them to change, they would first have to accept that they are wrong about something/anything. And that is something a Liberal mind could never digest. For a Liberal to admit that they are wrong, or that they may even possibly be wrong, is anathema to their brainwashing. Since they are incapable of thinking critically, they are unable to view reality in respect to thing like facts and objectivity.

Furthermore, many ordinary Americans supported Barak Hussein because they did not understand what militant Black Muslim culture stood for. Obama has clearly demonstrated that putting a Black Muslim in charge, does nothing to cause them to be more cooperative and 'healing', as it is called. In fact, it only made Obama angrier, and caused his antisemitism and anti-American attitude to blossom.

I think Obama has burned that bridge to ashes. I doubt very much that Americans are going to be ready to go down the Black Muslim trail again for a very long time.

I wish the Dems all the best with their Ellison/Pelosi leadership. They could not have picked better people even if the RNC was guiding their choices.

:beer:  Happy New Year @240B !   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

rangerrebew

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2017, 04:56:53 pm »

Hitler noted people have incredibly short memories.  Immediately after 9/11 if you didn't have some kind of patriotic display, you were un-American.  15 years later, those same people don't even want to see the flag and support "the religion of peace."
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 04:57:38 pm by rangerrebew »