Author Topic: 5 Best-Selling Semiautomatic Handguns Share 2 Qualities: Concealable, Effective Defense  (Read 1142 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
By Karl Nelson   |   Saturday, 31 Dec 2016 11:03 AM

The 5 best-selling semiautomatic handguns in the U.S. all have two things in common: They're easily concealable and fill the need for a personal defense weapon.

Motley Fool's Rich Duprey looked at monthly reports of best-selling new hndguns identified by online auction house GunBroker.com to compile the list. Here's how the five best-selling handguns stack up in Duprey's analysis:

1. Ruger LCP — This gun "more than lives up to the task" of concealed carry suggested by its name, which stands for "lightweight compact pistol," said Duprey. Its price tag, which is about $260, is an attractive feature of this .380 ACP pistol.

more
http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/5-best-selling-semiautomatic-handguns/2016/12/30/id/766175/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I'm getting my CCL and so is my wife when we get back from our cruise next month.

So far we've chosen a 1911 with a 3" barrel for me and a S&W 686 with a 3" barrel for her.

Both seem to fit the bill for concealed carry.

The Glock 19 is a nice carry gun as well.  That and the M&P are about the only ones I could afford of of that list.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!