Author Topic: BREAKING: Trump Source Confirms @TheAtlantic To Be Barred From Access Due To Disgusting @JuliaIoffe Tweet  (Read 3191 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING: Trump Source Confirms @TheAtlantic To Be Barred From Access Due To Disgusting @JuliaIoffe Tweet

Dec 14, 2016 by GotNews 55
ioffetheatlantic740

The Atlantic hire Julia Ioffe posing with white nationalist Richard B. Spencer on November 8. Screenshot from original photograph on Twitter.

President-elect Donald J. Trump’s inner circle will be cutting off access to David Bradley’s The Atlantic magazine after a disgusting tweet by one of its new hires, Julia Ioffe, a highly-placed source has confirmed to GotNews.

Ioffe was fired from Politico ahead of schedule after posting the following obscene tweet, which has since been deleted but was archived here:
czrbfbjukaaakcu

Archive here.

“This was not a first-time thing,” the Trump source told GotNews, pointing to “conspiracy theories” written by Atlantic senior editor David Frum about Trump world’s ties to Russia.

http://gotnews.com/breaking-trump-source-confirms-theatlantic-barred-access-due-disgusting-juliaioffe-tweet/
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 06:25:23 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
LOL.  That'll get their knickers in a twist!

Offline Suppressed

Donnie-boy can't take the heat.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I think this is actually deserved, given what the woman tweeted.  I like that he is giving it back to them.  May change, at least superficially, how they do business. 

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Remember "HE FIGHTS!!!" Donald?

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I think this is actually deserved, given what the woman tweeted.
"If she weren't my daughter, I'd be dating her." —not Julia Ioffe
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jpsb

So a father is not allow to express pride in his daughters' good looks and intelligence?

Wingnut

So a father is not allow to express pride in his daughters' good looks and intelligence?

Only if he is sleeping with her.

Offline jpsb

Only if he is sleeping with her.

You answer make zero sense, continue to make zero sense and we will only have very short conversations.

Wingnut

You answer make zero sense, continue to make zero sense and we will only have very short conversations.

I'll use shorter words next so even you can understand.

Offline jpsb

I'll use shorter words next so even you can understand.
Just try to post something that makes sense, in stead of gibberish. Saying that a father can only express pride in his daughter if he is sleeping with her is complete nonsense.

rangerrebew

Just try to post something that makes sense, in stead of gibberish. Saying that a father can only express pride in his daughter if he is sleeping with her is complete nonsense.

I agree.

Offline musiclady

No matter what his apologists say, Donald Trump's disgusting comments about his daughter deserves our contempt.

And his childish, vindictive attitude toward anyone who bothers him is so Obama-like, it's scary.

We are in for four hellish years, folks.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

I agree.

Except he didn't "express pride in her."  He said vulgar in appropriate things about her.

Don't pretend he isn't who he is.

Just say you like him in spite of his vulgar, inappropriate attitude toward his baby girl.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Wingnut

Except he didn't "express pride in her."  He said vulgar in appropriate things about her.

Just say you like him in spite of his vulgar, inappropriate attitude toward his baby girl.

The man lusts after his daughter.  Maybe in a Jimmah Carter way... and maybe in the biblical way. 

Offline musiclady

The man lusts after his daughter.  Maybe in a Jimmah Carter way... and maybe in the biblical way.

Maybe both.

Either way, he's despicable, and everyone who's 'giving him a chance' to be a good President is ignoring his lack of character.

Offline ConstitutionRose

What she said.

If he is simply expressing his pride in her, the language would be very different.  Between the language and some of the pictures, my "there is something wrong here" antenna vibrates like a tuning fork.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline jpsb

She Ivanka, turned out to be a lovely woman, happy, well adjusted mother of three. Her two brothers turned of well too. Whatever Trump does raising his children I'd say we need more of it. Yall need to get your sick minds out of the gutter. Your comments attest to your character, the character of Trump children attest to his.

Offline ConstitutionRose

She Ivanka, turned out to be a lovely woman, happy, well adjusted mother of three. Her two brothers turned of well too. Whatever Trump does raising his children I'd say we need more of it. Yall need to get your sick minds out of the gutter. Your comments attest to your character, the character of Trump children attest to his.

Don't hang too much on appearances.  Some of the sickest families imaginable have had every appearance of being normal and well-adjusted.  Sometimes the sickness has gone on for generations, passed down like freckles on the face.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline musiclady

Don't hang too much on appearances.  Some of the sickest families imaginable have had every appearance of being normal and well-adjusted.  Sometimes the sickness has gone on for generations, passed down like freckles on the face.

Interesting how Trump says sick, disgusting things, and we are called sick because we don't pretend he hasn't said them.

There's something seriously wrong with Trump and his relationship with Ivanka, and that opinion is based solely on what Trump, himself has said.

NO father with a normal relationship with his baby girl says the things Donald does.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Interesting how Trump says sick, disgusting things, and we are called sick because we don't pretend he hasn't said them.

There's something seriously wrong with Trump and his relationship with Ivanka, and that opinion is based solely on what Trump, himself has said.

NO father with a normal relationship with his baby girl says the things Donald does.

I've decided that Trumpism is a result of ideological inbreeding.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Oh, good grief! 

As I have said repeatedly, I don't like Trump, I wish he hadn't been nominated, and I have serious concerns about his ability to handle what's coming.  But - damnit, he was elected, he is the President-elect and we need to, at the very least, quit with the amateur pschologizing and doom-mongering. 

He said a stupid and crass thing about his daughter.  As a narcissist it makes sense - everything is about him, including his daughter and it is obviously important to his ego that he produce attractive daughters.  Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar and to keep beating the incest drum unrelentingly says more about the drum beater than it does Trump.  Give it up for Pete's sake. 

You or I would never say that kind of objectifying thing about our daughters, but we're not a NE middle of the road leftist narcissist somewhat successful business person either, so we probably do a lot of things differently. 
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 05:21:00 pm by Sanguine »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Exactly, @jpsb !

....bunch of perverts.

Happy New Year!   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

No matter what his apologists say, Donald Trump's disgusting comments about his daughter deserves our contempt.

And his childish, vindictive attitude toward anyone who bothers him is so Obama-like, it's scary.

We are in for four hellish years, folks.

Only in your narrow, biased mind, @musiclady   

You should be lighting a candle in front of the Baby Jesus giving thanks for Trump's victory over Hillary Clinton.

Get some help with your derangement, dear.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Exactly, @jpsb !

....bunch of perverts.

Happy New Year!   :beer:

And, then you get this crap, which eliminates any chance of a thoughtful conversation.