Author Topic: Now’s the time to rein in a failed United Nations By Rich Lowry  (Read 317 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Now’s the time to rein in a failed United Nations

By Rich Lowry

December 29, 2016 | 8:44pm | Updated

We’ve come a long way from Daniel Patrick Moynihan excoriating the United Nations’ 1975 “Zionism is racism” resolution in one of the finer exhibits of righteous indignation in the history of American speechifying.

The Obama administration acceded to — and, reportedly, assisted behind the scenes — a less notorious but still noxious Security Council resolution condemning Israeli settlements. By the administration’s lights, the action is clever — it will be extremely difficult to reverse and will increase Israel’s international isolation.

more
http://nypost.com/2016/12/29/nows-the-time-to-rein-in-a-failed-united-nations/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Now’s the time to rein in a failed United Nations By Rich Lowry
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 03:22:43 pm »
Because nothing involving the United Nations is clean or straightforward, it’s hard to even know how much the United States pays in total into the UN system. But it’s probably around $8 billion a year.

There is some money well spent.

Reminds me of the old joke about the guy that drops some change down the hole in the outhouse.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Re: Now’s the time to rein in a failed United Nations By Rich Lowry
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2017, 12:17:54 pm »
We need to stop funding terrorism.