Author Topic: HENRY GRUVER W Dan Quayle Russia Attacking & How to Commune W God Prophetic Visions  (Read 1204 times)

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
ping list ping

@bigheadfred
@Cyber Liberty
@DCPatriot
@Freya
@Ghost Bear
@GrannyMinimum
@Idaho_Cowboy
@jedidah
@Liberty Tree Dr
@Mom MD
@mrpotatohead
@Smokin Joe
@the_doc
@Victoria33
@WorkingClassFilth

Qx: I believe these are well worth the time. The annoyingly long ad for Quayle's Antarctica book in the midst of a couple of them can be skipped over with my minutes notations. Gruver is one of the more respected prophetic sources I know of
2 PART PROPHETIC SERIES ON RELATIVELY NEAR FUTURE FOR AMERICA AND THE WORLD
THERE'S A LATER VERSION JUST BELOW MY BLUE NOTES OF THIS LINK. IT SEEMS TO REPEAT A FAIR AMOUNT.
PART 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QON_TsPubyE

Canarvin Castle vision
After Russia opening . . . Middle East conflict will intensify . . . then go to North Korea & Taiwan area . . . before the Russian attack SOUNDS LIKE CURRENT NEWS ITEMS, to me. He documents some real American military defense moves setting us up wholesale to make such a surprise attack MORE DEVASTATING be cause bases have been shut down in the middle of the country and moved to the coasts . . . a lot of our defenses are being shut down "because we don't need them any more."
Includes PRINCE CHARLES vision {1978 vision} . . . Highway 26 to Mount Hood . . . to government camp . . . in the vision, the angel said to go so many miles to the tenth past the government camp--there will be a pull-off--take your wife and your children . . . and go 5 miles to the tenth (or camp?} . . . go down the trail . . . there will be a person to meet you . . .
there's an English Butler in the full tuxedo with a towel on his arm . . . "Now you've arrived, follow me."  5 rows of chairs . . . a senator and a general . . . we go down that grade . . . and we meet the senator--whom I guess I knew . . . and the Butler introduces me to the general and he said--you're the family we've heard about . . . the Butler pulls out a 2 way radio and begins talking on it . . . a double blade helicopter comes over carrying a blue construction office . . . more like the UN type colors--and they carefully lowered it down on that level place . . .
and the Butler walked to it and opened the door and out comes Prince Charles . . . dressed in tan African safari sort of dress . . . he's coming down the grade . . . I look at him and he's been weeping horribly . . . he notes that my family is the family he's been hearing about . . . he says he has a message for me . . . they walked up on the stage . . . the general went back to the back of the stage and sat in the only chair on the stage.
Prince Charles spoke into the microphone . . . I have a message for you--please take heed--I must inform you that your nation is at war and you have a battle to fight. And the saddest thing is, you must fight it without God. At which the general jumped to his feet and came around in front of Prince Charles . . . and said "We know our nation is at war and we have a battle to fight--but we didn't know God had anything to to with it." Prince Charles finger came down between the eyes of the General and he said "That is your mistake."

A massive desert frog . . . this one was so big--if he stuck his tongue out, he could have lapped up Prince Charles and all those people in one lick. Charles and the general don't seem to see the frog . . . arguing about why God does or doesn't have anything to do with it . . .
The frog lifted his head . . . the throat sack under his chin began to fill up and terror came  over me . . . I knew that if that frog made a croaking sound, we'd all be dead . . . it opened its mouth and a white vapor came out of its mouth and was coming toward us after enveloping Prince Charles . . .
In this vision . . . all around the square were representations of different kinds of commerce, government etc.
All the peoples came running out of all these  buildings in their occupational clothes . . . all  the skills of the British empire--all looking up in one direction--laughing and saying:  "We're not afraid of you--you don't have any power . . ." Here  was a massive army overshadowing them . . . various kinds of weapons . . . have had military people tell me those weapons are present day state of the art weapons . . . I saw the laser systems fire--I think they knocked out satellites . . .
I saw this general standing there in command . . . looked like Alexander Lebed  . . . lifted his fist and I saw fury coming into his fist that all of a sudden came up . . . and he yelled out the words--PRESENT ARMS--AIM--FIRE. As he said this--this massive army began firing on the people in Trafalgar Square  The way they were dressed was very strange . . . long black hair, snoots like a horse . . . their chests were ribbed like a locust . . . an officer said you perfectly described Russia's chemical warfare gear.
Revelation gives a description of frogs . . . as they were firing on these people in the square--total terror came over the  people--they truly did not believe they would be attacked. You could see the total surprise. I could hear the bullets hitting them. That was the end of the vision.
I'm not a doom and gloomer . . . but the scenarios  I've seen . . . if it doesn't stir you to pray . . . people in those countries are praying for the USA--they know we are in serious trouble . . . . .
QUAYLE: SAN DIEGO & LAX air traffic control were taken down as Russian aircraft flew  by and ships sailed off the coast . . . I was told that the Pentagon was burning the midnight oil because the Russians showed that our Navy were sitting ducks.
The Lord told me He was against out Pentagon because of their making war on God's people (Israel)
God has been telling many people to get out of California by the end of May . . . these are not fly by night people--these are my most solid people--quitting high dollar jobs . . . putting expensive homes up for sale . . .
. . . . . . .
8 Dec 2016 link;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfwnC3Ccz2M
NEW!!! (RED HOT) HENRY GRUVER RUSSIA TO NUKE THE USA PART 1
This one ends about 29:24 minutes . . . then an ad for a Steve Quayle thing on Antarctica comes on.
Gruver begins again at minute 33:19
The vision was 30+ years ago . . .
At some point in the war . . . a remnant will be saved . . . He sees God causing the missiles and bombers to be crashed because of volcanoes going off at just the right time . . .
He sees massive amounts of landing craft landing along the West Coast--Russian boats and boat captains with large numbers of Chinese troops in them . . . .and volcanic lava flows block the landing craft--they return to their ships and the ships leave.
. . . sees like supernatural domes cover certain regions . . .

{Qx note: I've had visions/impressions of such domes of protection over some areas, too. I didn't know what areas. Just that such would happen. I've felt led to pray for such over some areas. But I think the different church denominations need to come together and pray for such over some areas. Easier said than done--due to pride.}
Ezek 38 finishes . . . and I will plead with him . . . pestilence . . . Dutch elm disease  . . . a third of our forests are grey . . . a third of the Pacific dead . . . diseases of the blood born stuff . . . overflowing rains . . .
Lord gave both husbands same dream wives . . . same dream . . . to sell their new dream homes . . . cash out and move to Alaska. They fasted for 3 days . . . concluded it was real . . . testing each move . . . both houses sold for cash 2 days later. . . . here they are sitting in the back of this house meeting . . . and The Lord speaks to me . . . Thus says The Lord "I have uprooted you because I have given to you a purpose and plan for this day. Do not fear--I will bless you--and you will see it today. Floods came and their former houses floated down the river near Austin TX."
Gruver . . . overflowing rains . . . record breaking . . . great hailstones . . . China horrible hailstones getting bigger and bigger . . . fire--forests on fire all over the world and our land . . . last thing on the list is brimstone . . . I will magnify and sanctify myself. I'm going  to bring the focus of mankind back to me.
I will be known in the eyes of many nations and they will know that I am The Lord Jer 23:19 A whirlwind of the Lord has gone forth in fury . . . it shall fall grievously on the head of the wicked. It will be a purging of our nation. The anger of our Lord shall not return until He has executed His plan . . . Jer 30:23 . . . the whirlwind of the Lord goes forth with fury--a continuing whirlwind--it shall fall with pain upon the heads of the wicked.
The Lord said no--not to ask Him to burn them down . . . pray only for the individuals owning such places. They will increase in number. There are cities in this nation that I have marked  for utter destruction. They will gather by the thousands in these cities for conferences and parades . . . Psalms 37 . . . you will look for them and they will be ashes under your feet. I will draw them from all over America to the cities marked for destruction and you will not find them any more.
Jer 30:24 . . . until He has done it--until He has performed the intents of His heart. . . .
 . . . .
PART 2
NEW!! ((PART 2)) Steve Quayle & Henry Gruver Russia to  Nuke the USA Part 2
posted on youtube 28 DEC 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI1LhEM3SdA
The Jet Stream goes along the West Coast in April-May . . . has for 10 years . . . great info for Russia to know to up their kill factor . . . Sigh.
Another ad for Antarctica minute 4:23
Gruver interview returns minute 9:42
Where's the Biblical foundations for such visions . . . ? . . . I asked The Lord--what Scripture can you give me for this. He gave me Ezekiel 38:
Tubal, Moscow . . . The descendants of Tubal are in that region . . . Persia, Iran, Ethopia, Lybia, Turkey, . . . against the mountains of Israel . . . which have been always waste . . . but it has been brought forth out of the nations (1948).
And you shall ascend and come like a storm, like a cloud to cover the land . . . Thus says The Lord God (verse 10) things shall also come to your mind and you shall think an evil thought . . . and you shall say, I will go up (up? to Israel from Moscow? Don't we always say down? So who is this with unwalled villages. Israel has lots of walls. The USA doesn't . . . to take a spoil, to take a prey . . . People with cattle . . . in the USA . . . not so much Israel . . . to take away cattle, goods and great spoil . . . that dwells in the midst of the land--the breadbasket, cattle, corn, etc.
Quayle . . . a certain friend of mine very high up in an intel agency . . . a certain Russian military officer was noting that all our goods would soon be the Russians. {QUITE A PERSONAL ANECDOTE}

= = = =
HOW TO COMMUNE WITH GOD--POWERFUL RE HEARING GOD AND WALKING IN HIS PEACE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLrsuP3o0o4
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 01:21:45 pm by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Wingnut

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
:pondering:

A conspiracy?

Yup!  Don't get crosswise with the schoolmarms.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Wingnut

Yup!  Don't get crosswise with the schoolmarms.

She was a dem plant! 

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She was a dem plant!

I think she was a potato plant.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@Quix

I'll read this tomorrow. I went and shoveled snow at the Senior Center today. I'm starting to veg.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
@Quix

I'll read this tomorrow. I went and shoveled snow at the Senior Center today. I'm starting to veg.

Good for you.

Just so you don't start to Vegemite.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/