Author Topic: Stephen Moore: Trump Could Erase All of Obama's Orders at Once  (Read 677 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stephen Moore: Trump Could Erase All of Obama's Orders at Once
« on: December 31, 2016, 12:59:33 am »

Newsmax
Stephen Moore: Trump Could Erase All of Obama's Orders at Once
Friday, December 30, 2016 05:36 PM

By: Jason Devaney

There's a possibility that President-elect Donald Trump could rescind all of the executive orders signed by President Barack Obama with one swipe of the pen, Trump's economic adviser Stephen Moore said Friday.

During an appearance on "The Chris Plante Show" guest hosted by Newsmax host Steve Malzberg, Moore was asked how Trump may deal with the orders Obama has signed during his eight-year presidency.

"I think that President Obama leaves, President Trump enters the Oval Office, and there's dozens and dozens of executive orders on his desk rescinding so many of these executive orders that Obama has signed," Moore said.

more
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/stephen-moore-trump-erase-obama/2016/12/30/id/766247/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Stephen Moore: Trump Could Erase All of Obama's Orders at Once
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 01:07:55 am »
And by the way, here's an interesting idea I want to place in your mind. Technically, rather than having to sign 150 executive orders, what Donald Trump could do — and there's some talk of this — he could simply sign one executive order that says, 'I hereby rescind every executive order from 2009-2016.'
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 02:59:56 am »
Sounds so simple.  I hope it is.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2016, 04:16:41 pm »
And by the way, here's an interesting idea I want to place in your mind. Technically, rather than having to sign 150 executive orders, what Donald Trump could do — and there's some talk of this — he could simply sign one executive order that says, 'I hereby rescind every executive order from 2009-2016.'

Sounds good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2016, 09:21:39 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org