Author Topic: STUNNING Move by Putin  (Read 7803 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
STUNNING Move by Putin
« on: December 30, 2016, 04:13:16 pm »
Putin refuses “to sink to the level of this irresponsible “kitchen” diplomacy.”

In a stunning move, the Russian President Vladimir Putin will not retaliate against Obama’s sanctions. They took the high road. Russia, they said, refuses “to sink to the level of this irresponsible “kitchen” diplomacy.”

The cagey President got all his licks in yesterday through his foreign minister and spokesman who talked of Obama’s “paranoia”.

Read More:  Link to Article
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: STUNNING Move by Putin
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 04:14:56 pm »
Putin announces there will be no expulsion of US Diplomats in retaliation for President Stompy-Foot's move earlier this week.  Putin wants to wait for Trump before he makes any rash decisions, and cannot believe Obama is such a cry-baby.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 04:55:42 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 04:46:33 pm »
He's not just stunning he's fabulous.  :smokin:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2016, 04:54:26 pm »
He's not just stunning he's fabulous.  :smokin:

I'm sure Milo thinks so....  :tongue2:
I will NOT comply.

geronl

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2016, 05:14:50 pm »
Putin will retaliate, just not diplomatically.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2016, 05:26:21 pm »
Putin will retaliate, just not diplomatically.

It's likely.  From what I've read about President Stompy-Foot's expulsion of Russian Diplomats, it was because our Diplomats in Russia are being harassed, so Putin's already doing "it".  But saying he's waiting for Trump is a delicious snub, no matter how one feels about Trump.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2016, 05:50:40 pm »

In a stunning move, the Russian President Vladimir Putin will not retaliate against Obama’s sanctions. They took the high road. Russia, they said, refuses “to sink to the level of this irresponsible “kitchen” diplomacy.”

The cagey President got all his licks in yesterday through his foreign minister and spokesman who talked of Obama’s “paranoia”.

I think it's one sign of our demise as a once more or less moral leader on the world stage into a has-been great nation . . .

that a Russian leaders shows more class than our current imposter, illegal immigrant, Marxist, gay, globalist, Destroyer-in-Chief.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 05:51:12 pm by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2016, 05:53:43 pm »
I think it's one sign of our demise as a once more or less moral leader on the world stage into a has-been great nation . . .

that a Russian leaders shows more class than our current imposter, illegal immigrant, Marxist, gay, globalist, Destroyer-in-Chief.

That's well said.

At the least, Russia kept its cool; sometimes important to do in such situations.

I see Obama's acts as excessive and close to unhinged, one almost worries about any further escalation on this.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2016, 06:01:32 pm »
That's well said.

At the least, Russia kept its cool; sometimes important to do in such situations.

I see Obama's acts as excessive and close to unhinged, one almost worries about any further escalation on this.

Love him or hate him, Putin did a lot to deescalate what Ostupid is trying to do, beyond this matter of expelling Diplomats (who are really spies).  A lot of other countries will now take Putin's lead and ignore whatever Ostupid does.  I don't think Putin could have given Trump a better Christmas gift.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2016, 06:11:41 pm »

Come on @Quix ....  say how you really feel.   :laugh:

geronl

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2016, 06:31:14 pm »

Anyone who thinks Putin has class or morals is just fooling themselves

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2016, 06:32:17 pm »

He only seems that way when you look at him next to Obumbler.  Yes, he's been that bad....
I will NOT comply.

geronl

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2016, 06:36:36 pm »
He only seems that way when you look at him next to Obumbler.  Yes, he's been that bad....

Putin has outlawed professions of faith outside the walls of church, even sharing your faith in your own home is illegal.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2016, 06:48:12 pm »
Putin has outlawed professions of faith outside the walls of church, even sharing your faith in your own home is illegal.

I never said Putin isn't bad, just that Obumbler is so bad he makes a guy who outlaws evangelism look good by comparison.  Do not confuse me with those guys who think Putin's the best thing since sliced bread.
I will NOT comply.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2016, 07:02:16 pm »

This country has been run by petulant children for the past 8 years.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2016, 07:23:55 pm »
CNN: Russia Retaliates By Closing American School, Vacation Home In Moscow

CNN is reporting that Russian authorities have ordered the closing of the Anglo-American School of Moscow after the United States imposed major new sanctions on December 29 over Moscow's meddling in the U.S. election.

The school serves children of U.S., British, and Canadian embassy personnel.

It is also attended by children of other expatriates in Moscow and Russians, and will be closed to all, U.S. officials told CNN, adding that Russia is also closing access to a U.S. Embassy vacation house in Serebryany Bor, a wooded neighborhood in Moscow.

Excerpt.  Click here for the rest of the story.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2016, 08:00:07 pm »
This country has been run by petulant children for the past 8 years.

Quite so.
Quite so.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline skeeter

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2016, 08:20:32 pm »
Love him or hate him, Putin did a lot to deescalate what Ostupid is trying to do, beyond this matter of expelling Diplomats (who are really spies).  A lot of other countries will now take Putin's lead and ignore whatever Ostupid does.  I don't think Putin could have given Trump a better Christmas gift.

Hopefully the poor impression Obama is making here will also effect US public opinion of his other 11th hour shenanigans here at home, making it easier to undo them.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2016, 08:25:56 pm »
Hopefully the poor impression Obama is making here will also effect US public opinion of his other 11th hour shenanigans here at home, making it easier to undo them.

"Hope springs eternal."   :smokin:
I will NOT comply.

Wingnut

« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2016, 08:35:49 pm »
Putin in.  Obama Out.

The world is okay.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 08:44:54 pm by Wingnut »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2016, 08:51:55 pm »
In a stunning move, the Russian President Vladimir Putin will not retaliate against Obama’s sanctions.

How the hell is this stunning? All Vlad has to do is wait a couple weeks till all the losers are out of the WH and things will be back to whatever normal is these days.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2016, 09:10:34 pm »

Once Obama and his goons are out of the picture, Congress and Trump will immediately go into 'cleanup' mode and fix all the firebombs Obama is throwing on his way out the door. The Democrats keep saying, "This can never be changed!" That is nonsense. There is nothing that Obama can possibly do that cannot be repealed and rolled back by Congress, Courts, and Trump.

Obama can throw all the crap on the walls that he wants to in his last few days. It will all be cleaned up and repainted once he is finally gone. We are all just waiting for the Sheriff to show up and kick his ass out.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2016, 09:21:09 pm »

Once Obama and his goons are out of the picture, Congress and Trump will immediately go into 'cleanup' mode and fix all the firebombs Obama is throwing on his way out the door. The Democrats keep saying, "This can never be changed!" That is nonsense. There is nothing that Obama can possibly do that cannot be repealed and rolled back by Congress, Courts, and Trump.

Obama can throw all the crap on the walls that he wants to in his last few days. It will all be cleaned up and repainted once he is finally gone. We are all just waiting for the Sheriff to show up and kick his ass out.

Only if the Pubbies in the Senate hold tough, and watching Linda and McStain over the past week has not given me much confidence.  The courts are practically hopeless since Roberts took over.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2016, 09:31:56 pm »

@Cyber Liberty

The saddest part about this is the punk in the White House now is too stupid to even realize he just got punked.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2016, 09:35:02 pm »

@geronl

You really are obsessed with your hatred of Trump,ain't ya?

Maybe  you should take up drinking and pistol shooting for a hobby?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!