Author Topic: STUNNING Move by Putin  (Read 7809 times)

Offline r9etb

Re: STUNNING Move by Putin
« Reply #100 on: January 02, 2017, 05:28:10 pm »
I don't waste my time on that steaming pile of soiled diapers. I don't get paid for trash handling.

You're right. 

Offline r9etb

« Reply #101 on: January 02, 2017, 05:32:16 pm »
"Bigot" is a great word to apply to a political opponent.  After a successful application of the word, the person so accused can no longer make any arguments and is effectively silenced.  It's why leftists love to use the word.  As can be seen here, TBR is not immune to the tactic.

I do not use the word lightly. 

According to Webster's, a bigot is "a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially :  one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance."

I think that definition fits pretty well for a fair number of those around here who constantly spout off about Islam, or immigration, or what have you.

And I'm going to name it when I see it.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #102 on: January 02, 2017, 05:39:28 pm »
SneakyPete, ex-Green Beret (or GB always), an asset to the forum.
 :patriot:
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 05:39:47 pm by TomSea »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #103 on: January 02, 2017, 05:44:34 pm »
Enough..or I will lock this thread....I am not going to bother editing posts as there are too many..

As the original poster of this thread, I approve of what you choose to do here.  It's lost.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #104 on: January 02, 2017, 05:47:07 pm »
I do not use the word lightly. 

According to Webster's, a bigot is "a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially :  one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance."

I think that definition fits pretty well for a fair number of those around here who constantly spout off about Islam, or immigration, or what have you.

And I'm going to name it when I see it.

In the future (after this post) I'll be ignoring any arguments made by people who apply that leftist tactic.  It's not an argument, it's name-calling designed to silence the opposition, and I thought you were better than that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline MOD3

« Reply #105 on: January 02, 2017, 09:58:31 pm »
I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.  It's gone off course and there doesn't appear to be any coming back....