Author Topic: CNN Commentator Tears Into ‘Prima Donnas’ Refusing To Perform At Trump’s Inauguration [VIDEO]  (Read 979 times)

rangerrebew

CNN Commentator Tears Into ‘Prima Donnas’ Refusing To Perform At Trump’s Inauguration [VIDEO]
Photo of Christian Datoc
Christian Datoc
Reporter
10:00 AM 12/29/2016

CNN commentator Ben Ferguson explained Wednesday that there are two reasons the Trump transition team has had difficulty landing big-name performers to play the Inauguration in January.

Ferguson stated that there are “a lot of people in Hollywood and a lot of people in show business are not conservative, and they get their feelings hurt very quickly if they don’t get their way.”

“They are kind of prima donnas. They’re used to being the center of attention. Their candidate Hillary Clinton didn’t win. and they even put out a video, a bunch of famous people, demanding Donald Trump not be allowed to be president,” he continued. “I’m not surprised by this.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/29/cnn-commentator-tears-into-prima-donnas-refusing-to-perform-at-trumps-inauguration-video/#ixzz4UJwGNFVz

geronl

They are free to perform or not perform. All this crap and calls for boycotts are extremely stupid.

Offline Suppressed

I have no doubt that conservative performers would have turned down requests to perform in 2013.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I think all of this goes to show how removed the Hollywood elite, showbiz elite are from the American public.

This must be the same Ben Ferguson who has a radio talk show on Sunday nights and he hails out of? Tennessee somewhere. He's alright.

rangerrebew

I posted an article elsewhere, I think, about Jackie Evancho who will perform.  She has an album that quadrupled in sales as a result of her performing at the inauguration.  THAT will really piss off the liberal performers.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Ted Nugent is going to look pretty funny swinging across the stage on a vine wearing a tuxedo.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They are free to perform or not perform. All this crap and calls for boycotts are extremely stupid.

I agree with you.  If performers want to draw scarlet letters on their own foreheads, who am I to stand in their way?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: