Author Topic: Slate: Trump election proved US as 'unjust, racist, sexist'  (Read 700 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Slate: Trump election proved US as 'unjust, racist, sexist'
« on: December 29, 2016, 07:13:33 pm »
By Paul Bedard (@SecretsBedard) • 12/29/16 10:38 AM

In the latest slap at deplorable supporters of President-elect Trump, the popular liberal news site Slate has declared that the defeat of Democratic darling Hillary Rodham Clinton revealed America to be "unjust, racist, sexist."

According to a post from Associate Editor L.V. Anderson, the evil side of America won out in the election and stalled the progressive path under President Obama.

more

By Paul Bedard (@SecretsBedard) • 12/29/16 10:38 AM

In the latest slap at deplorable supporters of President-elect Trump, the popular liberal news site Slate has declared that the defeat of Democratic darling Hillary Rodham Clinton revealed America to be "unjust, racist, sexist."

According to a post from Associate Editor L.V. Anderson, the evil side of America won out in the election and stalled the progressive path under President Obama.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 07:15:17 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Slate: Trump election proved US as 'unjust, racist, sexist'
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 07:23:19 pm »
In other words, the self-anointed, self-appointed have donned their priestly robes once again to give us a liberal fatwa that we are not a proper liberal theocratic state, and that us deplorables are heretics, infidels, and should be burned at the stake, if not beheaded.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2016, 11:32:41 pm »
America to Slate:  Hello, I don't care, thank you, bye.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2016, 12:17:24 am »
America to Slate:  Hello, I don't care, thank you, bye.

:thumbsup2:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2016, 12:46:35 am »

Ok. So leave!

How many Liberals have left the country, based on our 'deplorable' behavior?

An alien from outer space would think that we are somehow, forcing, them to stay in America. If things are only 1/10th as bad as the Liberals say, then why don't they ever leave? I mean that.

If America is a racist, unjust, racist, sexist, homophobic, islamophobic, thisophobic, thatophobic, thoroughly horrible society, then why not simply leave?

I am really not saying this as empty rhetoric. I am asking a real question. If I felt that way about any country, I would be gone. I would go somewhere better suited for me and my family. If they willingly stay in a place a horrible as the one they describe, isn't that a form of child abuse? Shouldn't they leave for their own sake, and the sake of their children?

Are all Liberals masochists, or are they simply stupid? Go! Get out while you still can!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 01:04:21 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2016, 01:07:33 am »

Ok. So leave!

How many Liberals have left the country, based on our 'deplorable' behavior?

An alien from outer space would think that we are somehow, forcing, them to stay in America. If things are only 1/10th as bad as the Liberals say, then why don't they ever leave? I mean that.

If America is a racist, unjust, racist, sexist, homophobic, islamophobic, thisophobic, thatophobic, thoroughly horrible society, then why not simply leave?

I am really not saying this as empty rhetoric. I am asking a real question. If I felt that way about any country, I would be gone. I would go somewhere better suited for me and my family. If they willingly stay in a place a horrible as the one they describe, isn't that a form of child abuse? Shouldn't they leave for their own sake, and the sake of their children?

Are all Liberals masochists, or are they simply stupid? Go! Get out while you still can!

You're proposing a false dichotomy.  They are not all masochists, or all stupid. (Of course, some are either masochists or stupid or both, but not all.)  What they are, very nearly universally, is liars.  Once you realize that, a lot becomes clear.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Silver Pines

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2016, 02:13:36 am »
Racist?  The country elected a black president--twice.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2016, 02:41:06 am »
Racist?  The country elected a black president--twice.
Yep. His one and only "qualification" was his skin tone, which was enough for some voters.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2016, 12:24:15 pm »
Link?