Author Topic: Obama Under Pressure to Show Evidence of Russian Hacking  (Read 1186 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama Under Pressure to Show Evidence of Russian Hacking
« on: December 29, 2016, 02:38:13 pm »

Newsmax
Thursday, December 29, 2016 07:34 AM

By: Jeffrey Rodack

President Barack Obama is facing mounting pressure to produce proof the Russians were behind the cyberattacks in the presidential election, The Hill reports.

Despite its assessment that the Russians tried to interfere during the campaign, the administration has produced little evidence so far to back up its claims.

And it has not released any evidence to confirm claims from anonymous officials that the CIA is convinced Russian President Vladimir Putin coordinated the hacking to ensure President-elect Donald Trump's victory, according to the Hill.

more
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/obama-pressure-russian-hack/2016/12/29/id/765990/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Obama Under Pressure to Show Evidence of Russian Hacking
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 02:41:28 pm »
Newsmax
Thursday, December 29, 2016 07:34 AM

By: Jeffrey Rodack

President Barack Obama is facing mounting pressure to produce proof the Russians were behind the cyberattacks in the presidential election, The Hill reports.

Despite its assessment that the Russians tried to interfere during the campaign, the administration has produced little evidence so far to back up its claims.

And it has not released any evidence to confirm claims from anonymous officials that the CIA is convinced Russian President Vladimir Putin coordinated the hacking to ensure President-elect Donald Trump's victory, according to the Hill.

more
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/obama-pressure-russian-hack/2016/12/29/id/765990/

I think we should just blindly trust Obama on this. /s

Blindly trusting the government has a long sad history of misery IMO.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2016, 02:59:58 pm »

I think we should just blindly trust Obama on this. /s

Blindly trusting the government has a long sad history of misery IMO.

Let me see if I have this straight, WTF: we need to put our trust in the same intelligence agencies that so badly botched Saddam's chemical weapons stockpiles?

For the record, I still believe that he trucked those weapons to Assad, or buried them in the desert. Just my opinion, but they didn't do so great on the rise of ISIS, either. That's not meant to let the "professorial", red line drawing, man we called POTUS for 8 years off the hook.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

HonestJohn

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2016, 08:50:11 pm »
Let me see if I have this straight, WTF: we need to put our trust in the same intelligence agencies that so badly botched Saddam's chemical weapons stockpiles?

For the record, I still believe that he trucked those weapons to Assad, or buried them in the desert. Just my opinion, but they didn't do so great on the rise of ISIS, either. That's not meant to let the "professorial", red line drawing, man we called POTUS for 8 years off the hook.

Totally!

I mean, how could we have ever trusted US intel after Pearl Harbor, either!  It was a mistake to have ever let them crack the Japanese and German codes in WWII, right?

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2016, 08:57:02 pm »
Totally!

I mean, how could we have ever trusted US intel after Pearl Harbor, either!  It was a mistake to have ever let them crack the Japanese and German codes in WWII, right?

Didn't the British crack Enigma?

Isn't it interesting how our leaders pick and choose what, and what not, to believe?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2016, 09:04:02 pm »

Isn't it interesting how our leaders pick and choose what, and what not, to believe?
The British together with some Polish exiles, cracked the code. Actually they reverse engineered the solution, with a machine conceived by Alan Turing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enigma_machine
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

HonestJohn

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2016, 09:13:19 pm »

No, we cracked the Enigma code. (with lots of allied help)

https://www.nsa.gov/about/cryptologic-heritage/museum/exhibits/#bombe

« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 09:19:03 pm by HonestJohn »

geronl

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2016, 09:16:17 pm »
Countries do not need a reason to expel diplomats

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2016, 09:30:45 pm »

We all know that most Liberals/Democrats are flaming idiots. This was recently confirmed once again when I read that most Hillary voters believe that Putin changed the election results to favor Trump.

It is not completely the Liberals fault. The DNC/MSM machine have run a nonstop disinformation campaign declaring that the Russians "hacked the election", whatever that means. This barrage of "fake news" has successfully confused people who are too stupid to know the difference. And after all, that was the whole goal. It worked.

So now, if you go to any campus and talk to one of the safety pin, 'NOT MY PRESIDENT!' people there, they will confidently tell you that Putin stole the election. This, of course, only serves to prove Trump right when he kept saying that the media is corrupt and dishonest. They really are. Trump is right.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2016, 10:46:19 pm »
   It's plausible that Putin got the emails of the DNC and Podesta to Wikileaks BUT if anyone's been paying attention you know that the obummer administration was heavily involved in the Brexit and Israeli election not to mention what they did in Ukraine.  So all's fair in Love and Elections apparently.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.