Author Topic: Liberal Website Releases List Of Most Punchable Conservative Faces  (Read 314 times)

rangerrebew

Liberal Website Releases List Of Most Punchable Conservative Faces

December 28, 2016| by Brian Anderson

Year end lists may be lazy as hell, but at least they are supposed to be fun. Liberals however are reeling from Hillary Clinton’s loss so to them 2016 is like some monster that destroyed everything, plus they just aren’t that fun. Liberal website Raw Story’s year end list is possibly the biggest whine in the left’s collective post-election temper tantrum. They have put together the most punchable conservative faces of 2016, because in addition to being sore losers they are also violent hypocrites.

“Here are 14 of the most punchable faces of 2016,” announces Raw Story before listing off a who’s who of conservative “villains.” Donald Trump’s sons Eric and Donald Jr. deserved to be punched because of “white privilege.” The author also suggests that they smoke meth and want to have sex with their sister Ivanka. Very classy.

Next we have Trump’s former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski who needs a punch according to Raw Story because he looks like someone who hits women. In a related entry, CNN president Jeff Zucker deserves a knuckle sandwich for hiring Lewandowski.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/liberal-website-releases-list-of-most-punchable-conservative-faces
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 12:21:08 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Re: Liberal Website Releases List Of Most Punchable Conservative Faces
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 02:29:50 pm »
We know how this plays out.  Some kook will go after one of the Trump kids only to be put down by a bodyguard who chokes him out.  Guess who will be the bad guy?

In Germany small groups of vigilantes cruise the street at night on the lookout for Muslim rapists.  These rapists also tend to travel in small groups looking to prey on women out alone.  When the two groups meet things get ugly.  Guess who the media plays up to be the bad guy?

During Tea Party rallies small groups of paid rabble rousers would be bused in by George Soros funded groups to stir up trouble.  The media, instead of focusing on the thousands of well behaved attendees focus on the paid trouble makers.  There's your proof right there, they said, the Tea Party is not the little old ladies you see in the pictures.  They are really the violent, Nazi-loving, baby killers like we told you they were.

How did things work out with Occupy Wall Street?  Anybody read about what is happening in Sweden these days?  The list is long but the story is the same.  The media picks winners and losers.

Team Trump would be wise to wage a full out frontal attack against the media.  But the term "the media" itself is a bit too broad to focus the public's attention properly, so a single source should be isolated and attacked individually.  Helps to focus the mind.

Personally, I would select CNN since the public perception is that they still have a shred of credibility remaining.  Why, I don't know, but I would ensure that the public understands very well that the "C" stands for Cult.