Author Topic: Donald Trump's Jewish grand-kids light Hanukkah  (Read 3223 times)

Offline Night Hides Not

Re: Donald Trump's Jewish grand-kids light Hanukkah
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2016, 04:48:30 pm »
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 04:49:15 pm by Night Hides Not »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Silver Pines

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2016, 04:56:32 pm »
:thumbsup3:

I'm off to The Vineyard! lol

@Night Hides Not

I need to check out what's going on over there when I have some time this evening.  A friend gave me a bottle of wine, and I'm going to try it this weekend, but I have a feeling it's going to be super sweet. 

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2016, 05:04:16 pm »

@Night Hides Not

I need to check out what's going on over there when I have some time this evening.  A friend gave me a bottle of wine, and I'm going to try it this weekend, but I have a feeling it's going to be super sweet.

There's really not that much going on in The Vineyard. I haven't been posting that much lately. It will likely pick up in the spring, as I will be taking wine trips on weekends, thanks to a gift from my daughter, a book on over 175 Texas wineries. Great way to get out of the house.

Would also like to return to Tennessee for a week, we just got back from a trip to Nashville (my "early" Christmas gift, a road trip with my two sons and grandson). I didn't know TN has 40 wineries, so I need to read up on that.

Hope you enjoy your wine!

Apologies for the thread hijack.

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2016, 05:41:34 pm »
Another good member, driven off by #nevertrumpism.
The truth hurts. If you ya can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen.  :smokin:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2016, 06:44:02 pm »
Another good member precious snowflake, driven off by #nevertrumpism his own tears.

Fixed it. 

It astonishes me...a person will stand in a battlefield, fending off battle axes and maces with just a sword and shield, yet runs away like a little baby because the Mods moved his thread.   **nononono*
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2016, 07:14:17 pm »
And now he's starting to lose them as the alt right falls into infighting. They're just one of many outside the normal conservative movement groups that are beginning to fragment.

My cousin is a union organizer in a shop with a big Boeing contract. He says lots of their members voted for Trump but are now madder than hell about his attacks on Boeing and the fact that he's hiring the very people he promised would no longer influence DC.

Union members are often suckers.  They've been voting Dem for years even thought they fare better under Republican business friendly environments.  You can't tell them anything.

I worked for a union for years.  Better to be suckered by Trump than by Hillary and the Dims.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2016, 07:15:14 pm »
Donald Trump Junior has five children.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/family-tree-donald-trump-gallery-1.2565188?pmSlide=1.2565186

They aren't Jewish. Just Ivanka's children are. Not a big deal. It's a lovely picture. I'm glad it was posted, not a Trump fan, but those children are beautiful.

Not a Trump fan either, but why use these beautiful kids as a political tool?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2016, 07:17:44 pm »

Another member who gives out a lot of heat but can't take it.  Needs a safe space.  No loss.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2016, 08:25:04 pm »
Another member who gives out a lot of heat but can't take it.  Needs a safe space.  No loss.

...or a new pair of hurty pants...

Emjay, you always make me crack up when I think of that term you coined.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2016, 09:06:55 pm »

@truth_seeker you couldn't be more wrong if you tried.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2016, 12:48:56 am »
@Night Hides Not 

I doubt its about finding a safe space.  More likely its about not wallowing in the gutter with scum.

@truth_seeker  @DiogenesLamp

Who, exactly, are you referring to as "scum."

I wouldn't describe anyone here on either side of the debate in such a disgusting fashion.

Name names, @driftdiver , and tell us who on TBR you think is "scum."
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2016, 12:51:28 am »
Fixed it. 

It astonishes me...a person will stand in a battlefield, fending off battle axes and maces with just a sword and shield, yet runs away like a little baby because the Mods moved his thread.   **nononono*

An absolutely bizarre reason to leave a forum.

But keep in mind, CL, that we have been referred to as "scum" by these people and apparently, TBR is the "gutter," so I'd say reasoning power has been diminished here.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2016, 02:49:24 am »
An absolutely bizarre reason to leave a forum.

But keep in mind, CL, that we have been referred to as "scum" by these people and apparently, TBR is the "gutter," so I'd say reasoning power has been diminished here.

Well I've found more honor, decency, and true conservatism here in the gutter than I ever found over in the echo chamber of TOS.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2016, 02:53:06 am »
Trumpoops was said yesterday by someone.  I suppose that meant those who supported the nominee's electoral college landslide, So it happens. I didn't see a lot of complaining about that.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 02:55:01 am by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2016, 02:54:25 am »
Good for those Jewish grand-kids, those who voted for Trump; can claim they supported Israel;

Trump is more than just symbolic empty acts done by some politicians.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2016, 02:54:36 am »
Trumpoops was said yesterday by someone.  I suppose that meant those who supported the nominee's electoral college landslide, So it happens.

Link?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2016, 10:44:16 am »
Donald Trump's Jewish grand-kids light Hanukkah

https://twitter.com/ynetnews/status/813372545630109700

What did I tell everyone?  All of Donald Trump's grandchildren are Jewish.   Why was anyone seriously worried about him supporting Racism/Antisemitism ?

@DiogenesLamp
There's really nothing to get steamed about. Those criticizing Trump so seriously, also have nothing to do with him if he does the right acts. They speak big for Israel but effectively abandon it if they did not vote for Trump and Trump sticks up for Israel as is happening now.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2016, 01:49:28 pm »
@DiogenesLamp
There's really nothing to get steamed about. Those criticizing Trump so seriously, also have nothing to do with him if he does the right acts. They speak big for Israel but effectively abandon it if they did not vote for Trump and Trump sticks up for Israel as is happening now.

You got that link yet where someone here said the word "Trumpoops"?

And DL isn't upset about anything critical that was said of Trump...I noticed when I checked replies to this thread that it started out here in Politics...then it got moved to General Discussion...now it's back here.

This isn't a political story.  It's a feel good Holiday story that the Mods should move to GD.  It onlty becomes political when certain people make it that way.

Which was probably DL's mission all along.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2016, 02:21:35 pm »
Well I've found more honor, decency, and true conservatism here in the gutter than I ever found over in the echo chamber of TOS.

Of course there is.

The attacks on the forum are not coming from people who are conservative.

They are coming from people who demand the same obeisance to Trump that they have.

And there is nothing conservative about blind loyalty to an amoral liberal.