Author Topic: Donald Trump's Jewish grand-kids light Hanukkah  (Read 3225 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

Donald Trump's Jewish grand-kids light Hanukkah
« on: December 28, 2016, 12:21:40 am »

https://twitter.com/ynetnews/status/813372545630109700

What did I tell everyone?  All of Donald Trump's grandchildren are Jewish.   Why was anyone seriously worried about him supporting Racism/Antisemitism ?   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Donald Trump's Jewish grand-kids light Hanukkah
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 12:50:24 am »

https://twitter.com/ynetnews/status/813372545630109700

What did I tell everyone?  All of Donald Trump's grandchildren are Jewish.   Why was anyone seriously worried about him supporting Racism/Antisemitism ?

What is your point?  Or is there one?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 01:07:26 am »
My point was to show further evidence that people were mistaken in their claims of Trump being racist. 

I repeatedly mentioned the fact that all of Trump's grandchildren were Jewish,  and this was a good news story to emphasize the point I had already made before. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 01:15:40 am »
My point was to show further evidence that people were mistaken in their claims of Trump being racist.

Don't think anyone claimed he was a Klan member, even though his father was. The problem was that he openly embraced the Klan in the election by not denouncing them for months and then doing so in a lame, half assed way when the heat was on.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2016, 01:28:51 am »
Don't think anyone claimed he was a Klan member, even though his father was. The problem was that he openly embraced the Klan in the election by not denouncing them for months and then doing so in a lame, half assed way when the heat was on.

And now he's starting to lose them as the alt right falls into infighting. They're just one of many outside the normal conservative movement groups that are beginning to fragment.

My cousin is a union organizer in a shop with a big Boeing contract. He says lots of their members voted for Trump but are now madder than hell about his attacks on Boeing and the fact that he's hiring the very people he promised would no longer influence DC.

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2016, 01:36:45 am »
Donald Trump Junior has five children.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/family-tree-donald-trump-gallery-1.2565188?pmSlide=1.2565186

They aren't Jewish. Just Ivanka's children are. Not a big deal. It's a lovely picture. I'm glad it was posted, not a Trump fan, but those children are beautiful.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 01:38:27 am by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2016, 01:40:11 am »
My cousin is a union organizer in a shop with a big Boeing contract. He says lots of their members voted for Trump but are now madder than hell about his attacks on Boeing and the fact that he's hiring the very people he promised would no longer influence DC.

Good. I hope all those union guys lose their jobs or get sucked into a running jet engine. They are the primary reason the countries industries moved the hell overseas.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2016, 02:10:51 am »
Celebrated in Hawaii, with a close relative, who's a Hillary bundler. I'd post the pics, bit it has the relative/Hillary bundeler in it **nononono*
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online corbe

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2016, 02:28:56 am »
   I'm missing the point, Electorally 80% of the Jews in New York voted for Clinton, probably most of his relatives.

Happy Hanukkah

Respectfully, I corrected my spelling of this Holiest of Days in their Faith.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 02:33:53 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Silver Pines

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2016, 02:49:35 am »
@DiogenesLamp

I don't recall anyone accusing Trump himself of racism.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2016, 02:53:08 am »
@DiogenesLamp

Gaslighting is a common tactic of the Trumpers.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2016, 02:59:29 am »
@DiogenesLamp

That was one of the deceptive defenses of Trump supporters.

If you said that Trump's rhetoric attracted racists (it obviously did), then you were accusing Trump of racism, and Trump followers of racism.

The truth never entered into their minds in terms of what actually was being said.

I doubt Trump is a racist.  That would require him to think of anyone other than himself.

And he clearly doesn't do that.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Silver Pines

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2016, 03:19:10 am »

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2016, 03:42:47 am »
Donald Trump Junior has five children.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/family-tree-donald-trump-gallery-1.2565188?pmSlide=1.2565186

They aren't Jewish. Just Ivanka's children are. Not a big deal. It's a lovely picture. I'm glad it was posted, not a Trump fan, but those children are beautiful.

From what I have read,  every one of his sons has married a Jewish girl,  making ALL of his grandchildren Jewish.   

My point was that those people who thought New York born Trump would be anti-semitic were pushing ideas which were contrary to the observable facts.   

I kept telling people that if he had some racist supporters,   they were going to be very disappointed  with him.   This article is just one more bit of proof that I saw things accurately while some others did not.   

A tactic I often used in teaching my children is reminding them how many times daddy turned out to be right when others thought I was wrong.   The point was to convince them that when I say something,  they should take it very seriously.   I may not always be right,   but my track record is pretty good.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2016, 03:50:11 am »
Celebrated in Hawaii, with a close relative, who's a Hillary bundler. I'd post the pics, bit it has the relative/Hillary bundeler in it **nononono*

It is an ongoing tragedy that most Jews are left wing Democrats.   The odds are that if you are going to celebrate Hanukkah,  it's going to be with a Democrat Supporter.   The exception are the Orthodox,  the majority of which are Republicans.   

It is my personal opinion that the Orthodox are the people whom we should consult for opinions or information regarding Judaism.  Not only have they held to the old knowledge and old ways,  they are thriving and growing while the Reform and "Conservative"  branches are dying.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2016, 03:53:23 am »
@DiogenesLamp

Pointing out and harping on Trump's racist supporters is tantamount to such an accusation.   If it isn't relevant,  why was it so constantly brought up? 

It was an accusation by proxy.   

It was incorrect,  and I hope this bit of news I have posted helps people to understand that it was incorrect.   I said many times,  If Trump has racist supporters,  then so much the worse for them.   

They will be disappointed.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2016, 03:56:31 am »
Gaslighting is a common tactic of the Trumpers.

Constantly referring to someone as a Trumper,  and most especially after they have corrected people over and over again on the point,  is a tactic common to boors.   

I was a Ted Cruz supporter who grudgingly voted for Trump  in the General because Hillary the psychotic Nazi Hate-Witch was a threat so dire,  virtually anyone was more acceptable.   

I will say that Trump has so far turned out to be not so bad as I feared.   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2016, 04:07:25 am »
Well,  once again,  one of my threads has been moved.   

Time for me to take another long break from posting here.   

Later folks.   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2016, 03:36:18 pm »
How is this politics?

Seems to me it should be in General discussion.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2016, 03:53:22 pm »

Later folks.

Another good member, driven off by #nevertrumpism.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2016, 04:04:07 pm »

Later folks.

Good luck with finding a safe space.   :beer:

Don't know what the big deal is with having a thread moved. I don't take it personally when the mods issue reminders to TONE IT DOWN (LOL), when things get too snarky, too raucous, etc.

Feel free to stop by "The Vineyard". I'll be posting more (and hopefully others will join in), thanks to recent travels and a couple of Christmas gifts I received.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 04:17:02 pm by Night Hides Not »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2016, 04:05:52 pm »
Good luck with finding a safe space.   :beer:

@Night Hides Not 

I doubt its about finding a safe space.  More likely its about not wallowing in the gutter with scum.

@truth_seeker  @DiogenesLamp
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2016, 04:16:25 pm »
@Night Hides Not 

I doubt its about finding a safe space.  More likely its about not wallowing in the gutter with scum.

@truth_seeker  @DiogenesLamp

Go back to FR then, feel free to send JimRob your money and wallow with your fellow Alex Jones nutcases.

You're mentally ill, driftdiver. Dangerously so.

Silver Pines

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2016, 04:20:12 pm »
@DiogenesLamp

Pointing out and harping on Trump's racist supporters is tantamount to such an accusation.

Yes, it's like those crazy Star Trek fans who dress up and pretend to be Spock.  We all know Leonard Nimoy himself also lived in a fantasy world where he was his own TV character.  Sorry, but your (deliberately) false premise is nowhere near reality, much as you might want it to be.

If it isn't relevant,  why was it so constantly brought up? 

Because anti-Semitism should be brought out into the light wherever it's found.  Or should it be covered over and hushed up?

It was an accusation by proxy.   

It's fallacy and emotionalism on your part.

It was incorrect

It was never claimed nor alleged.

and I hope this bit of news I have posted helps people to understand that it was incorrect.

An attempt to correct an accusation that was never claimed nor alleged is pointless and without value.

I said many times,  If Trump has racist supporters,  then so much the worse for them. 

But you just asked why the anti-Semitism of some Trump supporters was even brought up. 

They will be disappointed.   

No one claimed otherwise.

Silver Pines

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2016, 04:23:38 pm »

Later folks.

@DiogenesLamp