Author Topic: Republican Attorneys General Eager To Dismantle Obama’s Climate Agenda  (Read 369 times)

rangerrebew

Republican Attorneys General Eager To Dismantle Obama’s Climate Agenda

Date: 27/12/16
    Ben Wolfgang, The Washington Times

As soon as President-elect Donald Trump assumes office Jan. 20, Republican attorneys general who have spent the past eight years battling the Obama administration’s climate change agenda will have a new role: supporting the Republican president’s complex legal effort to roll back that agenda.

Republicans have begun exercising their influence over the incoming president and his pick to lead the Environmental Protection Agency, Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt, who has built a political career by battling the very agency he is about to lead. (Associated Press)

Republicans have begun exercising their influence over the incoming president and his pick to lead the Environmental Protection Agency, Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt, who has built a political career by battling the very agency he is about to lead. (Associated Press) - Photo by: Sue Ogrocki

By contrast, states with Democratic leadership — such as California, where Gov. Jerry Brown has promised all-out war against Mr. Trump on global warming — will go from being environmental partners with the federal government to legal aggressors on their own.

Republicans have begun exercising their influence over the incoming president and his pick to lead the Environmental Protection Agency, Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt, who has built a political career by battling the very agency he is about to lead.

http://www.thegwpf.com/republican-attorneys-general-eager-to-dismantle-obamas-climate-agenda/
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 10:12:41 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Re: Republican Attorneys General Eager To Dismantle Obama’s Climate Agenda
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 11:11:10 pm »
In order to slow down Global Cooling I propose we dynamite the California border with Nevada and let if float away.

I'll bet my temperature gets back up to normal pretty quick.