Author Topic: “You may not be in a religious war with me, but I’m in a religious war with you”  (Read 470 times)

rangerrebew

“You may not be in a religious war with me, but I’m in a religious war with you”

December 27, 2016 5:45 pm By Andrew Harrod 47 Comments

“You may not be in a religious war with me, but I’m in a religious war with you,” recalled former CIA interrogator James Mitchell the views of al-Qaeda (AQ) mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammad (KSM). Interviewed on December 6 at the American Enterprise Institute (AEI) before an audience of about 70, Mitchell provided chilling, essential insight into the jihadist worldview currently threatening the globe.

AEI Resident Fellow Marc A. Thiessen introduced Mitchell as someone who “has spent thousands of hours with Khalid Sheikh Mohammad and other senior al-Qaeda operatives” and “looked directly into the face of evil.” Mitchell concurred that Khalid Sheikh Mohammad, considered the leading technical genius behind AQ’s devastating September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, was “devil and diva,” whom Mitchell and other interrogators called “muq” after the Arabic word for brain, muqtar. Comparing him to a Star Wars “Jedi master” recruiting jihadist “Jedi warriors,” Mitchell found him “immensely charming. He reminded me of Yoda,” yet “that is often how evil looks.”

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/12/you-may-not-be-in-a-religious-war-with-me-but-im-in-a-religious-war-with-you
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 04:06:51 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Been that way for about 1400 years.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That's how it is in war:  You can't just declare victory and walk away, as Obumbler has tried to do.  The enemy has a vote.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goatprairie

Been that way for about 1400 years.
I would bet 90%+ of college students have little idea of how warlike Muslims have been since Muhammad. If you told them that the Turks were outside the gates of Vienna in the late 1600s or the Moors were stopped in France in 732, they'd be shocked.
The history taught to most college students is white, European countries going out and conquering innocent, peaceful, progressive non-European countries.
Not only did the Muslims try to conquer Europe, the Mongols also came close to conquering Europe.
At least when the European countries conquered foreign lands they also brought modern civilization with them and often democratic ideas.    The Mongols simply brought death and destruction. Needless to say,  a Muslim-dominated Europe would have been a disaster for European civilization.

rangerrebew

I do believe it is the exact same statement the 9/11 commission made but democrats have ignored ever since.  That is after excoriating Bush for not taking it seriously.