Author Topic: Will Obama pardon Clinton? And if he does, will she accept?  (Read 635 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Will Obama pardon Clinton? And if he does, will she accept?
« on: December 28, 2016, 12:58:00 am »
Will Obama pardon Clinton? And if he does, will she accept?
By David Weisberg, contributor - 12/27/16 01:00 PM EST

Executive orders barring offshore drilling in most U.S. Arctic waters; an abstention at the U.N. permitting the Security Council to declare all Israeli settlement activity to be illegal and an obstacle to peace; the possibility of further action at the U.N. to formalize the administration's comprehensive vision of a two-state solution to the Israeli/Palestinian conflict — President Obama is sprinting, not jogging, to the finish line.

In dashing through his last few weeks in office, will one of Obama's final acts be to pardon Hillary Clinton for any violations of federal law she might have committed while she was secretary of State?

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/311883-pardon-the-interruption-clinton-allegation-may-force
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Will Obama pardon Clinton? And if he does, will she accept?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 03:39:00 pm »
She'll not only accept it...so will her staff members that were implicated.  And they'll do it gladly.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 03:42:57 pm »
I hope he does.  For that will be an admission of guilt and any pardon would have to be very very broad to cover all of her crimes.  Not to mention all of those around her.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 04:01:38 pm »
I hope he does.  For that will be an admission of guilt and any pardon would have to be very very broad to cover all of her crimes.  Not to mention all of those around her.

It would certainly clear the field for 2020.  lol

In his private moments, Bernie has to be kicking himself for letting Hillary off the hook in that first debate. He could have hammered her all the way to the convention, and the nomination.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2016, 10:02:05 pm »
She'll not only accept it...so will her staff members that were implicated.  And they'll do it gladly.

I hope Obama does pardon her and her minions.  Trump's Justice Department could then indict and convict Obama for the Birth Certificate fraud--which conviction would invalidate the Presidential pardons.  Then Trump could simply perp-walk HRC and her co-conspirators to prison--since they had already confessed their crimes in order to receive the pardon.