Author Topic: Obama To Muster Organizers, Journos, Pols For Next Generation Of Progressive Leaders  (Read 597 times)

rangerrebew

Obama To Muster Organizers, Journos, Pols For Next Generation Of Progressive Leaders
Photo of Caroline May
Caroline May
Reporter
11:21 AM 12/26/2016

President Barack Obama’s long-term goal when he leaves office will be to marshal in a new generation of progressive leaders.

In an interview with his former senior advisor David Axelrod for CNN’s “The Axe Files” podcast, Obama explained his vision is “to build that next generation of leadership: organizers, journalists, politicians.”

“I see them in America, I see them around the world, 20-year-olds, 30-year-olds who are just full of talent, full of idealism,” Obama said. “And the question is how do we link them up? How do we give them the tools for them to bring about progressive change?”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/26/obama-to-muster-organizers-journos-pols-for-next-generation-of-progressive-leaders/#ixzz4U2bEKSwh

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
How do you link them up?  Establish Progressive adult day-care centers in all the major cities, with lots of coloring books and play-dough.  It's what they expect, it's what will attract them.  How do you give them the tools?  See earlier advice about coloring books, etc...
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline skeeter

Obama To Muster Organizers, Journos, Pols For Next Generation Of Progressive Leaders
Photo of Caroline May
Caroline May
Reporter
11:21 AM 12/26/2016

President Barack Obama’s long-term goal when he leaves office will be to marshal in a new generation of progressive leaders.

In an interview with his former senior advisor David Axelrod for CNN’s “The Axe Files” podcast, Obama explained his vision is “to build that next generation of leadership: organizers, journalists, politicians.”

“I see them in America, I see them around the world, 20-year-olds, 30-year-olds who are just full of talent, full of idealism,” Obama said. “And the question is how do we link them up? How do we give them the tools for them to bring about progressive change?”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/26/obama-to-muster-organizers-journos-pols-for-next-generation-of-progressive-leaders/#ixzz4U2bEKSwh

This moron couldn't organize a tug o war.

Offline Night Hides Not

This moron couldn't organize a tug o war.

How does Obama "link them up"? That's easy...keep a copy of the database of those with delinquent student loan debt...there's your "foot soldiers", just promise them debt forgiveness and they're yours forever.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline skeeter

How does Obama "link them up"? That's easy...keep a copy of the database of those with delinquent student loan debt...there's your "foot soldiers", just promise them debt forgiveness and they're yours forever.

With the MSM, Hollywood, academia, and government bureaucracy already in the progressive's hip pocket I don't know that there's anything more Obama could do to link them up than hasn't already been done.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 06:59:05 pm by skeeter »