Author Topic: Trump’s Victory Is a Pivotal Turning Point in Human History  (Read 33396 times)

Online corbe

Re: Trump’s Victory Is a Pivotal Turning Point in Human History
« Reply #100 on: December 28, 2016, 03:24:47 am »
You have a lot of company in that newfound and disturbing truth.

All rationality was set aside in this election.  Trump-fever has uncovered some very ugly things that I thought were just leftist lies about people on the right, but are clearly true among some of "us."

I believe it will take Conservatism and the Republican party decades to recover from this disaster.......... if it ever does.

We have lost all moral authority.

We saw this coming, the RNC 2012 autopsy report highlighted the LACK of Social Media.
   Reices Peices gave the keys to the kingdom to a Reality TV Star, what could go wrong?

Problem Solved.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 03:25:36 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #101 on: December 28, 2016, 04:21:29 am »

We saw this coming, the RNC 2012 autopsy report highlighted the LACK of Social Media.
   Reices Peices gave the keys to the kingdom to a Reality TV Star, what could go wrong?

Problem Solved.

Trump congratulating himself again..................

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  · 1h1 hour ago 

The U.S. Consumer Confidence Index for December surged nearly four points to 113.7, THE HIGHEST LEVEL IN MORE THAN 15 YEARS! Thanks Donald!

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online corbe

« Reply #102 on: December 28, 2016, 04:32:29 am »

The U.S. Consumer Confidence Index for December surged nearly four points to 113.7, THE HIGHEST LEVEL IN MORE THAN 15 YEARS! Thanks Donald!

That's gotta be 'unexpected' to anyone that believes any statistic coming outta the obummer administration.
   If it all goes to hell in a coupe of months, like most feel is possible, He won't blame Goldman Sachs.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #103 on: December 28, 2016, 04:45:49 am »
   That's gotta be 'unexpected' to anyone that believes any statistic coming outta the obummer administration.
   If it all goes to hell in a coupe of months, like most feel is possible, He won't blame Goldman Sachs.

True, and it will be the next twitter war between Trump and Obama.  Probably just Obama trying to stack the statistics in his favor before he leaves office.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #104 on: December 28, 2016, 07:14:58 am »
You have a lot of company in that newfound and disturbing truth.

All rationality was set aside in this election.  Trump-fever has uncovered some very ugly things that I thought were just leftist lies about people on the right, but are clearly true among some of "us."

I believe it will take Conservatism and the Republican party decades to recover from this disaster.......... if it ever does.

We have lost all moral authority.
Two huge red flags about Trump were his announcing that only he and he alone could save the country and that we'd have to forget about conservatism until he saves the country.
I voted for the puke, but those two statements alone were enough to make me despise the orange-faced clown. When the country has two candidates the likes of Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump we're in a very bad state. Fecal sandwich or fecal sandwich with catsup.
It's one thing to hold your nose, as I did, and vote for His Orangeness to avoid Hillary, and it's quite another to attach one's lips to Trump's enormous posterior and latch on lamphrey eel-like praising him as the greatest person in the history of the world.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #105 on: December 28, 2016, 02:25:58 pm »
Two huge red flags about Trump were his announcing that only he and he alone could save the country and that we'd have to forget about conservatism until he saves the country.
I voted for the puke, but those two statements alone were enough to make me despise the orange-faced clown. When the country has two candidates the likes of Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump we're in a very bad state. Fecal sandwich or fecal sandwich with catsup.
It's one thing to hold your nose, as I did, and vote for His Orangeness to avoid Hillary, and it's quite another to attach one's lips to Trump's enormous posterior and latch on lamphrey eel-like praising him as the greatest person in the history of the world.

I applaud you for your honesty, it's refreshing.

My HH and its 4 voters voted for candidates other than Trump or Clinton. I was glad to see Hillary defeated, and am willing to give Trump a chance...what other choice is there?

I learned my lesson long ago when it came to dealing with those wrapped in the cult of personality, or liberals who wrap themselves in their ideological cocoons. I was excoriated during my last two months of high school (same school as Rachel Maddow...lol), simply for accepting a 4 year ROTC scholarship.

I found it illuminating, and rather humorous, in that I had the best scholarship of any in my graduating class of 550. It allowed me to choose any of over 300 colleges in the US that offered ROTC, and all academic expenses would be paid for 4 years (my summer jobs covered my room and board).

It wasn't until many years later that I understood the impact it had on my father, who enlisted in the Navy in 1944. I never realized it when he visited me during my Officers Basic at Fort Bliss, when I took him to dinner in the Officers Club. As the saying goes, "a son does not learn how to become a son until he becomes a father." Unfortunately, both he and my stepfather passed away before I had children.

Apologies for the thread hijack.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #106 on: December 28, 2016, 03:13:51 pm »

Chose one - we either cut off an arm or we cut off a leg.  Now chose.

In college it was fun to play act games in Ethics 101 - your plane goes down in the wilderness and you have to chose . . .

It sucks to have to make Ethics decisions in real life. 

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #107 on: December 28, 2016, 03:28:45 pm »

In college it was fun to play act games in Ethics 101 - your plane goes down in the wilderness and you have to chose . . .

I thought that's where "safe spaces" come in...  :silly:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #108 on: December 28, 2016, 04:05:50 pm »

I had zero problem voting 3rd party.

I had no ethical problems with it because when the betrayals begin in earnest I will stand proud knowing that I played no part in the rape of America or the betrayal of conservatism. In fact the betrayals have already begun and the excuses are coming fast on the heels of betrayal.

Meanwhile I take great joy in watching the alt right descend into civil war but nothing brings me as much joy as the self beclowning of Trump surrogates like Bill Mitchell.

And now Mitchell is claiming it was all part of his brilliant plan to flush the white supremacists into the open.  :silly:

To me giving Trump "a chance" after knowing he's a lowlife  for nearly 40 years is like joining a snake handling church. Those people are welcome to their faith but a lot of them do get bitten. I on the other hand have faith that if I leave the snake alone its not going to bite me.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #109 on: December 28, 2016, 04:22:11 pm »
I had zero problem voting 3rd party.

I had no ethical problems with it because when the betrayals begin in earnest I will stand proud knowing that I played no part in the rape of America or the betrayal of conservatism. In fact the betrayals have already begun and the excuses are coming fast on the heels of betrayal.

Meanwhile I take great joy in watching the alt right descend into civil war but nothing brings me as much joy as the self beclowning of Trump surrogates like Bill Mitchell.

And now Mitchell is claiming it was all part of his brilliant plan to flush the white supremacists into the open.  :silly:

To me giving Trump "a chance" after knowing he's a lowlife  for nearly 40 years is like joining a snake handling church. Those people are welcome to their faith but a lot of them do get bitten. I on the other hand have faith that if I leave the snake alone its not going to bite me.

CC, snakes provide a valuable function in nature, i.e. rodent control. If Trump is as successful in controlling the 'Rats, then his Presidency will be positive for the US.

ETA: I avoid vipers as much as possible, I'm no dummy...lol.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 04:23:02 pm by Night Hides Not »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #110 on: December 28, 2016, 07:21:30 pm »
True, and it will be the next twitter war between Trump and Obama.  Probably just Obama trying to stack the statistics in his favor before he leaves office.

Is it wrong to be enjoying the Obama/Trump tweet war?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #111 on: December 28, 2016, 07:24:57 pm »
What I despise are the people that have put him on a pedestal and are treating him like some kind of God that will change America with his magic wand.

What I despise are the people that call me a Hillary supporter or claim I'm a traitor who deserves imprisonment because I didn't vote for Trump.

I DO love this country...and that's why I despise this Orange Buffoon as much as I do other Liberal politicians.

I don't like those people either.  They are a bit nuts and they WILL be disappointed in Trump.

But I object to the preemptive strikes against Trump.  Why do that?  He made it and he has yet to foul it up.  He probably will but what's to be gained by trashing him now.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #112 on: December 28, 2016, 08:05:05 pm »

I don't like those people either.  They are a bit nuts and they WILL be disappointed in Trump.

But I object to the preemptive strikes against Trump.  Why do that?  He made it and he has yet to foul it up.  He probably will but what's to be gained by trashing him now.

:patriot:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #113 on: December 28, 2016, 08:07:50 pm »

He thanks himself by name in the third person.

Let that sink in for a sec.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #114 on: December 28, 2016, 08:21:28 pm »

He thanks himself by name in the third person.

Let that sink in for a sec.

And Bo knows...  lol

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #115 on: December 28, 2016, 08:37:21 pm »
And Bo knows...  lol

He's channeling Wayne's World now:

Donald J. TrumpVerified account@realDonaldTrump 6h6 hours ago
Doing my best to disregard the many inflammatory President O statements and roadblocks.Thought it was going to be a smooth transition - NOT!

« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 08:37:54 pm by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #116 on: December 29, 2016, 12:56:02 am »

The problem is that he's the same amoral, childish narcissist he was before the election.

There's no reason to change an opinion that's based in fact just because he got elected, is there?

I don't understand why we're expected to accept lower standards of behavior just because Trump managed to get elected over the most disgusting, unelectable human being on the planet...... Hillary Clinton.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #117 on: December 29, 2016, 02:51:55 am »

Trump and his rabid followers set him up for what's going on now with their grand proclamations and promises of shaking up DC and running the establishment out of town on a rail...and promptly backtracking on everything.

There's nothing wrong with holding him accountable when he screws up and praising him when it's deserved.

If not now...when?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #118 on: December 29, 2016, 03:59:20 am »
Trump and his rabid followers set him up for what's going on now with their grand proclamations and promises of shaking up DC and running the establishment out of town on a rail...and promptly backtracking on everything.

Everything?  Really?

A bit dramatic, even an unrealistic slam don't you think?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #119 on: December 29, 2016, 04:01:00 am »
The problem is that he's the same amoral, childish narcissist he was before the election.

There's no reason to change an opinion that's based in fact just because he got elected, is there?

I don't understand why we're expected to accept lower standards of behavior just because Trump managed to get elected over the most disgusting, unelectable human being on the planet...... Hillary Clinton.

Who says we should expect lower standards of behavior.  We shouldn't.  But the MSM is still out to 'get' Trump even though the election is over.  Every day a new hit piece comes out.

I'm not gonna join in that leftist frenzy.  From here on out, I'm gonna judge Trump by what he actually does as President.  Why is that lowering standards?  I have high standards, which he may not meet.... and probably won't.  I don't expect Trump to be a different person... I just want to see what kind of a president he will be.

Is that okay with everybody?

Online corbe

« Reply #120 on: December 29, 2016, 04:12:15 am »
Who says we should expect lower standards of behavior.  We shouldn't.  But the MSM is still out to 'get' Trump even though the election is over.  Every day a new hit piece comes out.

I'm not gonna join in that leftist frenzy.  From here on out, I'm gonna judge Trump by what he actually does as President.  Why is that lowering standards?  I have high standards, which he may not meet.... and probably won't.  I don't expect Trump to be a different person... I just want to see what kind of a president he will be.

Is that okay with everybody?

No one should lower their expectations of what this Trump Administration can/will do, BUT, to preserve your Sanity I recommend that you raise your unexpectations.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #121 on: December 29, 2016, 04:14:47 am »

There's nothing wrong with holding him accountable when he screws up and praising him when it's deserved.

If not now...when?

If not now... when?  When he actually does something despicable, that's when.

I don't think a lot of Trump haters are enjoying the demise of Hillary and Obama as much as I am.

I'm really happy about it.

I have no great expectations of Trump... he is a horrible man.  But that doesn't affect me.  What he does in office will affect me and that's what I'm gonna judge him on.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #122 on: December 29, 2016, 04:18:52 am »
   No one should lower their expectations of what this Trump Administration can/will do, BUT, to preserve your Sanity I recommend that you raise your unexpectations.

I'm not invested enough in Trump for whatever he does to damage my sanity.  I never expected him to do all the things he promised and a lot of it was hyperbole and deranged ranting. 

But I'm still so very happy that Hillary is out and Obama is leaving to be able to sit back and wait to see what Trump does.  The time for Trump trashing is past ... he got the nomination.

The time for Trump trashing will begin for me when he does something egregious.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #123 on: December 29, 2016, 04:30:23 am »
If not now... when?  When he actually does something despicable, that's when.

I don't think a lot of Trump haters are enjoying the demise of Hillary and Obama as much as I am.

I'm really happy about it.

I have no great expectations of Trump... he is a horrible man.  But that doesn't affect me.  What he does in office will affect me and that's what I'm gonna judge him on.

Again....thanks!    :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online corbe

« Reply #124 on: December 29, 2016, 04:34:16 am »
I'm not invested enough in Trump for whatever he does to damage my sanity.  I never expected him to do all the things he promised and a lot of it was hyperbole and deranged ranting. 

But I'm still so very happy that Hillary is out and Obama is leaving to be able to sit back and wait to see what Trump does.  The time for Trump trashing is past ... he got the nomination.

The time for Trump trashing will begin for me when he does something egregious.

@Emjay you know I respect you and Love your Company here.
   I just haven't moved forward in acceptance as much as you have, thought I'd made some progress, maybe not.