Author Topic: Trump’s Victory Is a Pivotal Turning Point in Human History  (Read 33156 times)

Offline endicom

Trump’s Victory Is a Pivotal Turning Point in Human History
« on: December 27, 2016, 12:26:57 am »
zomblog
Zombie
Dec. 19, 2016

Donald Trump’s victory in November was not only the most important election result of our lifetimes, but ranks as one of the most significant events in recorded history, on par with the French Revolution or the fall of the Berlin Wall. And I’ll tell you why.

Western society is super-saturated with leftist propaganda. Politically astute non-leftists see it everywhere and complain about it incessantly — because it is ubiquitous. In fact, most of our waking hours are spent noticing, commenting upon, getting outraged by and then futilely combatting the endless, relentless leftist slant to everything in modern culture.

More... http://www.zombietime.com/zomblog/

Good to see zomblog active again.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Trump’s Victory Is a Pivotal Turning Point in Human History
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 12:28:13 am »
I thought it was the Rose Bowl this week, not the Hyper Bowl.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2016, 12:29:08 am »
I'll agree with that...on numerous levels.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2016, 12:31:32 am »
I can't believe there are people out there that actually think like that...guess fake news must evolve into fake opinions... :shrug:

geronl

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2016, 12:34:40 am »
 :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Silver Pines

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2016, 12:39:37 am »
Well, if zombietime/zomblog says it, I know it must be true.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2016, 12:55:40 am »
I can't believe there are people out there that actually think like that...guess fake news must evolve into fake opinions... :shrug:

Apparently the only way to defeat lies from the left is to lie more than they do.

Offline doghouse

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2016, 02:03:43 am »
:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

That may be your opinion but it is not a fact.  On Jan 20, 2017, Donald Trump will be sworn in as POTUS.  He will be the president of  all of our nation. 

You are entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts....

Opinions are not facts, even when they are yours.....

Get over it, get used to it, and get on with life as a mature and rational adult.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2016, 02:27:50 am »
Western society is super-saturated with leftist propaganda. Politically astute non-leftists see it everywhere and complain about it incessantly — because it is ubiquitous. In fact, most of our waking hours are spent noticing, commenting upon, getting outraged by and then futilely combatting the endless, relentless leftist slant to everything in modern culture.
And yet all of the candidates given to us this year, from Clinton and Trump down through Johnson, Stein and even McMullin, buy into this poisoned culture.

This was no pivotal election. This was the year we permanently lost our voice. And these charlatans who want to pretend this is a victory will continue to tout their messiah.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 02:29:40 am by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2016, 03:20:58 am »
I thought it was the Rose Bowl this week, not the Hyper Bowl.

I've been to several sites where the course of human history changed, such as the Trinity Site in New Mexico and Sun Studio in Memphis. Electing Trump as the next POTUS doesn't quite register with those events.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

geronl

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2016, 03:49:26 am »

Get over it, get used to it, and get on with life as a mature and rational adult.

That is exactly why I'm not a Trump supporter

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2016, 03:56:20 am »
That may be your opinion but it is not a fact.  On Jan 20, 2017, Donald Trump will be sworn in as POTUS.  He will be the president of  all of our nation. 

You are entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts....

Opinions are not facts, even when they are yours.....

This article is incredibly stupid.  Give it a break.  We will see what Trump does when he actually becomes President.  Yes we have seen this leftist indoctrination in our education.  It has really made me mad.  Revisionist History too.  You can spot it easily by having a conversation with any young person who has been schooled in our higher Communist education system.  But this article doesn't take into account who Donald Trump is.  Its all about him and his wealth.  We watched him flip flop through the process and he is still liberal himself. 

Seems like some are already bowing at the feet of their new god.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  · 1h1 hour ago 

I gave millions of dollars to DJT Foundation, raised or recieved millions more, ALL of which is given to charity, and media won't report!

Donald J. Trump Verified account 
‏@realDonaldTrump   
The DJT Foundation, unlike most foundations, never paid fees, rent, salaries or any expenses. 100% of money goes to wonderful charities!

What charities?

« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 04:07:16 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

geronl

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2016, 04:07:49 am »
Trump supporters want him awarded the Nobel Prize like Obama was.

The two are incredibly alike.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2016, 04:09:11 am »
Considering the title, and that the name of the website is "zombietime.com", I thought what this guy had to say would be pretty off-the-wall.

But it's not.
It's actually a pretty interesting essay.

Addendum:
And, yes, I did read the whole thing.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 04:10:33 am by Fishrrman »

geronl

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2016, 04:09:19 am »

Donald J. Trump Verified account 
‏@realDonaldTrump   
The DJT Foundation, unlike most foundations, never paid fees, rent, salaries or any expenses. 100% of money goes to wonderful charities!

What charities?

Trump uses it as a slush fund, he gives gifts to business partners and things like that. This unlicensed foundation is incredibly inefficient and Trump just likes using other peoples money.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2016, 04:42:50 am »
Trump uses it as a slush fund, he gives gifts to business partners and things like that. This unlicensed foundation is incredibly inefficient and Trump just likes using other peoples money.

Trump is putting it out there for everyone to question.  He wouldn't release his taxes before.  Its like he is daring people to investigate
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline endicom

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2016, 05:37:12 am »
Considering the title, and that the name of the website is "zombietime.com", I thought what this guy had to say would be pretty off-the-wall.

But it's not.
It's actually a pretty interesting essay.

Addendum:
And, yes, I did read the whole thing.

Zombie has in the past done great with photo exposes of events.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2016, 08:18:12 am »
We don't really know what Trump will or will not accomplish over the next four years, many events will simply have to play themselves out.  But the potential exists for some significant game changers.

The Media - Having neglected and abused their fundamental purpose, the Fourth Estate long ago folded a winning hand and will continue the trend of becoming increasingly insignificant.  So much for the checks and balances the Founders counted upon to the keep the Republic somewhat on the straight and narrow.  I expect Trump will wage a personal war against the media.

Populism - From Brexit, to Trump, to Marine Le Pen in France, populism is sweeping the globe.  This is a natural human reaction to governments that are overbearing, over reaching and unaccountable.  But we've seen this movie before - history is full of examples where things look rosy for a little while but turn ugly in the end.

Restraint - George Washington shocked the country (and the world) when he resigned his commission as Commander-in-Chief of the Army and announced he would retire to private life.  No one could recall in human history where a person walked away from such a major position of power, and it sent shock waves across the globe.  Will a Trump administration systematically neuter the Godzilla that is Washington DC and return power to the states?

Accountability - The VA is systematically killing our vets and our fearless leaders have promised to look into it.  If things get really, really hideous they say they might even have to fire somebody.  'Nuff said.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2016, 12:06:38 pm »
Essay is a good source of pure untapped idiocy, in it's most basic elemental form.

Offline thackney

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2016, 04:18:36 pm »
What charities?

Trump defends foundation after vowing to shut it down
http://nypost.com/2016/12/27/trump-defends-foundation-after-vowing-to-shut-it-down/

...The foundation has been the target of critics for allegedly misusing funds. In September, Trump paid a $2,500 penalty after it was revealed that the foundation violated tax laws when it made a political contribution.

The non-profit is also under investigation by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman....

- - - - - - - - - - -

Trump’s Foundation Appears To Be Guilty Of What He Accused Hillary Clinton of Doing
http://www.politicususa.com/2016/11/22/donald-trumps-foundation-guilty-accused-hillary-clintons-foundation.html

...We already knew about the ongoing investigation into the Trump Foundation for self-dealing by the New York Attorney General, but David A. Fahrenthold struck again, having found that President-elect Donald Trump’s foundation admitted to the IRS that it used its charity money to help the leaders, their businesses or families.

At the risk of repeating myself, it’s called self-dealing.

“That admission was contained in the Donald J. Trump Foundation’s IRS tax filings for 2015, which were recently posted online at the nonprofit-tracking site GuideStar. A GuideStar spokesman said the forms were uploaded by the Trump Foundation’s law firm, Morgan, Lewis and Bockius,” Fahrenthold reported Tuesday in the Washington Post. Fahrenthold was alerted to the filing by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW).

Things get even stickier according to Philip Hackney, who told Fahrenthold that this disclosure leads to the question why it’s the first time the charity has admitted to self-dealing. “He said that, since the prior years’ returns were signed by Trump, that opened the president-elect to questions about what he had missed and how.”

Trump has not explained where the assets are that his foundation purchased for him, his wife, and others or how these situations were charity, other than a spokesperson claiming that his bar hanging a $10,000.00 picture of him purchased by the foundation was a favor for the charity, as it was providing storage. It’s unclear what transactions they are admitting to as self-dealing....
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2016, 04:40:17 pm »
uh huh

Pivotal.

You put your head in
You put your head out
Put your head in
And bang it all about
Do the hokey pokey
And turn yourself around
That's what it's all about
Let's do the hokey pokey!
That's what it's all about
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2016, 04:43:32 pm »
I know why they call this the Zomblog. The writers are spaced out on heroin.

Oceander

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2016, 04:45:56 pm »
/snicker

Yeah, the Industrial Revolution had nothing on Trump.  And those guys who beat the British back in the 1770s?  Pikers compared to Saint Trump.

These people are sick.  Cults of personality are sick.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2016, 04:53:08 pm »
/snicker

Yeah, the Industrial Revolution had nothing on Trump.  And those guys who beat the British back in the 1770s?  Pikers compared to Saint Trump.

And Trump is getting nuttier with all the encouragement.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2016, 04:54:35 pm »
/snicker

uh huh

From the most annoying person of 2016.

Are you sick of yourself yet?  :tongue2:   :laugh:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley