Author Topic: Trump: - When will we fight back?  (Read 12203 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Trump: - When will we fight back?
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2016, 09:01:18 pm »
But to get back to the subject of the thread, check this out.

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3515/german-designer-releases-anti-rape-pants.html

This is rape-proof pants so that the women of Germany can leave their homes without being raped by Muslims.
America/Americans would have to be absolutely insane to bring these people here after seeing what they are doing in Europe and everywhere else in the world where they live.

Trump is right. We need people to come to America who will add to our civilization. Importing people who openly want to tear down Western culture and kill what they call "infidels" is insanity.

We are blessed by God that Trump was elected. Otherwise we would see mass rape and mass murder by Muslims here, as they are suffering overseas.

Otherwise we would see mass rape and mass murder by Muslims here, as they are suffering overseas.

You got some of that puke on my shoes. Thanks bunches.

The only way that happens is if YOU let it.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline corbe

« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2016, 09:06:27 pm »
  Tear proof fabric, many decibel alarms, American women have done it differently for years.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2016, 09:14:17 pm »
  Tear proof fabric, many decibel alarms, American women have done it differently for years.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline musiclady

« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2016, 09:27:54 pm »
First of all, @truth_seeker is one of the founding members of this forum....if you get my drift.

All he's saying is that you guyz have been at this crap going on a 1-1/2 years.   

And he's questioning your sanity for continuing it.

The irony here is that you suggest he leave for expressing his opinion after writing this:   "People who don't want anyone to disagree with the majority are troublesome, at the very least."

A sincere Happy New Year, @musiclady !   :beer:

Just for the record, @DCPatriot  - @truth_seeker 's post bashing this beloved forum was in response to NOTHING.

The article, and the two posts above his were not anti-Trump in the least.

He lashed out at the forum anti those who oppose Trump OUT OF THE BLUE.

(He still likes you.  Tell him to stop bashing this great forum. Please??)
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2016, 09:45:21 pm »
Geez I haven't seen a post where practically everyone posting is on my ignore list for a while...as long as you are all here I'll take the opportunity to wish you all a Happy New Year....

Offline corbe

« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2016, 09:49:46 pm »
Geez I haven't seen a post where practically everyone posting is on my ignore list for a while...as long as you are all here I'll take the opportunity to wish you all a Happy New Year....

@montanajoe
  I must be more tolerant than you. my Ignore is down to 2 and 1 is here on this thread.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2016, 10:21:33 pm »
@montanajoe
  I must be more tolerant than you....

@corbe

Yep you are, tolerance is not my long suit :laugh:

Actually I haven't edited my list since the election, I figure if there is anything from them I'd like to hear I could always wonder over to TOS :shrug:

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2016, 10:27:47 pm »
Geez I haven't seen a post where practically everyone posting is on my ignore list for a while...
@montanajoe
@musiclady 

Me, too.  There is not much I can see to read on this thread and that is fine with me.  Musiclady is an exception, she is swell.

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2016, 10:34:31 pm »
@montanajoe
@musiclady 

Me, too.  There is not much I can see to read on this thread and that is fine with me.  Musiclady is an exception, she is swell.

@Victoria33

You are both swell in my book... :beer:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2016, 10:38:52 pm »

I have the entire membership list on IGNORE. Except me.

The only opinion I care about is my own. That way I stay in my self constructed "safe-space" to make sure I never hear an opinion which is different, and may offend me. Opinions which I do no agree with are WRONG, and I do not want to hear them. So, I simply block everyone out. My world is wonderful.

I wuv my wittle-bitty 'safe-space'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2016, 10:44:14 pm »
@montanajoe
@musiclady 

@Victoria33 , @montanajoe

Awwww, shucks!

You guys are swell too!   :beer:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2016, 10:45:52 pm »

The only opinion I care about is my own. That way I stay in my self constructed "safe-space" to make sure I never hear an opinion which is different, and may offend me. Opinions which I do no agree with are WRONG, and I do not want to hear them. So, I simply block everyone out. My world is wonderful.

I only ignore one of your multiple personalities, @240B

I never know which one of you is going to show up, so I can't put all of Sybil on "IGNORE."   :dx1:

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2016, 11:02:40 pm »

I only ignore one of your multiple personalities, @240B

I never know which one of you is going to show up, so I can't put all of Sybil on "IGNORE."   :dx1:

@musiclady

Good Grief! That made me laugh for real. Thanks for that.

Check out my cat video in General Discussion. It's the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

Maybe together we can pull this place out of 'utter depression' into carpe diem, and try to just enjoy the day.

Merry Christmas and all the best in the coming New Year!
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2016, 11:09:43 pm »

My friend, you can save a bit of money by canceling your network connection entirely!  Better yet, exchange your computer for a typewriter.  With sufficient carbon paper, you can even create your own cheering section!  :pondering:
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2016, 11:15:15 pm »
I'm sticking with the constitution and couldn't care less if Europe wants to commit slow suicide by stupidity.

That is all. :patriot:

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2016, 11:19:28 pm »

My friend, you can save a bit of money by canceling your network connection entirely!  Better yet, exchange your computer for a typewriter.  With sufficient carbon paper, you can even create your own cheering section!  :pondering:

Well, ordinarily I would respond, but as it is, I can't see you...lalalalalala...therefore you and your opinion do not exist to me. So there!

Merry Christmas Doug.

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2016, 11:19:48 pm »
Bump to read when I finally get home.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2016, 11:34:01 pm »

@musiclady

Good Grief! That made me laugh for real. Thanks for that.

Check out my cat video in General Discussion. It's the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

Maybe together we can pull this place out of 'utter depression' into carpe diem, and try to just enjoy the day.

Merry Christmas and all the best in the coming New Year!

Well, I'm glad I made you laugh!  (That was my goal!)

A VERY Merry Christmas to you as well!   :patriot:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2016, 11:58:01 pm »
uh huh

Right back at you.

And while nobody questions anyone's right to disagree, we are well within OUR rights to question the inconsistency, self indulgence, and moral narcissism that drove the PRO-Trump movement here.

And still drives it.

Trump hasn't actually done anything because he is NOT POTUS YET.

When he builds the wall, disbands government agencies, overturns most of obama's shit, stops illegal immigration, stops any immigration from muslim countries, gets us the HELL out of Afghanistan, THEN I will grant him some respect as POTUS.

I think we could all agree that Hillary is evil.  But I give respect where respect is due.  Trump has a narcissistic personality.  He cannot control his tweeting.  During the primaries there were concerns about whether he will rule like a King or take a Vow to uphold Constitutional Law.  I will see what happens.

Update:  And here is the latest from our President.............

Donald J. Trump? Verified account ?
?@realDonaldTrump   
The world was gloomy before I won - there was no hope. Now the market is up nearly 10% and Christmas spending is over a trillion dollars!

?@realDonaldTrump   
The United Nations has such great potential but right now it is just a club for people to get together, talk and have a good time. So sad!

?@realDonaldTrump   
President Obama said that he thinks he would have won against me. He should say that but I say NO WAY! - jobs leaving, ISIS, OCare, etc.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 12:08:28 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2016, 12:14:48 am »
I think we could all agree that Hillary is evil.  But I give respect where respect is due.  Trump has a narcissistic personality.  He cannot control his tweeting.  During the primaries there were concerns about whether he will rule like a King or take a Vow to uphold Constitutional Law.  I will see what happens.

Update:  And here is the latest from our President.............

?@realDonaldTrump   
The world was gloomy before I won - there was no hope. Now the market is up nearly 10% and Christmas spending is over a trillion dollars!

?@realDonaldTrump   
The United Nations has such great potential but right now it is just a club for people to get together, talk and have a good time. So sad!

?@realDonaldTrump   
President Obama said that he thinks he would have won against me. He should say that but I say NO WAY! - jobs leaving, ISIS, OCare, etc.

It's a tactic, at this point.   I believe he is castrating the mainstream media.  A direct conduit to the American People...unfiltered.

I love it.    :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2016, 12:19:15 am »
@Chosen Daughter

I see being POTUS has really changed him.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2016, 12:26:10 am »
Bump to read when I finally get home.

I hope you aren't driving or that is a bump on the road.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2016, 12:27:15 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2016, 12:30:32 am »

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2016, 12:32:27 am »

Well, ordinarily I would respond, but as it is, I can't see you...lalalalalala...therefore you and your opinion do not exist to me. So there!

Merry Christmas Doug.

You know, lalalalala only works for can't hear you...of course, if you have your eyes closed tight...but then it might be a bit difficult to type legibly...oh, and your solipsism isn't working for me...if I don't exist for you, I should think that I also would be unable to hear, see, or read your opinions...try harder, OK?  :seeya:
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!