Author Topic: 'Fake' Obama birth certificate was 'inside job.' Investigator: Evidence shows government officials involved  (Read 1352 times)

rangerrebew

'Fake' Obama birth certificate was 'inside job'
Investigator: Evidence shows government officials involved
Published: 14 hours ago

The chief investigator for Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s probe of the validity of the image Barack Obama released as his birth certificate says evidence suggests the involvement of the Hawaiian government in the alleged fabrication.

WND reported last week that Arpaio and his chief investigator on the Obama birth certificate issue, Mike Zullo, held a news conference to reveal evidence they say shows the document was fabricated on a computer.

They conclude it is not a copy of any original Hawaiian document, and while their investigation did not address whether Obama is a “natural-born citizen” as the Constitution requires for presidents, or the political implications of such a forgery, they said it certainly raises many questions going forward.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/fake-obama-birth-certificate-was-inside-job/#y1lPMtiHWQQ3d74y.99

rangerrebew

Since the media is silent on the issue, am I to assume they know the certificate is false and are protecting the democrats?

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Since the media is silent on the issue, am I to assume they know the certificate is false and are protecting the democrats?

Yes.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
The tip-off came when they put a high resolution image of the document under a microscope.  The magnification revealed microdots that spelled out "The One".

Of course, the fact that it was signed by Jeremiah Wright could have been a clue, or the certification stamp shaped like a half moon crescent, or Barry was misspelled as "Barrie".

I'm joking obviously but nothing would surprise me when it comes to The Apprentice Prince.

Offline andy58-in-nh

The tip-off came when they put a high resolution image of the document under a microscope.  The magnification revealed microdots that spelled out "The One".

Of course, the fact that it was signed by Jeremiah Wright could have been a clue, or the certification stamp shaped like a half moon crescent, or Barry was misspelled as "Barrie".

I'm joking obviously but nothing would surprise me when it comes to The Apprentice Prince.
Here's the REAL proof:

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline the_doc

@andy58-in-nh
I gather that this was on TOS. Did you create it yourself?
LOL again.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Not necessarily.  They would assume it's another nasty "right-wing conspiracy" and not even worthy of their attention.  They don't think they're lying.

Offline the_doc

Not necessarily.  They would assume it's another nasty "right-wing conspiracy" and not even worthy of their attention.  They don't think they're lying.
I agree. The theological term for their plight is depravity.

However,  the spectrum of depravity definitely includes deliberate lying. (I just don't think everyone in the media is knowingly lying.)

Offline andy58-in-nh

@andy58-in-nh
I gather that this was on TOS. Did you create it yourself?
LOL again.
My own artwork.  :seeya:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
What I can't stand is the laissez-faire attitude by so many people in this country concerning this puke obama. They groom this unknown, present him as the Second Coming of Christ, install him as POTUS, and everybody eats it up like a fudgesicle on a hot summer's day.

They present a forgery for a BC and laugh in the face of every American.

And to all the people who shrug their shoulders, laugh it off, sing la ti dah, the problem in this country isn't the 'system'. It isn't the government. It isn't your elected representatives, or the corporations, the unions, and on and on.

IT IS YOU.

The spoon-fed, shit-for-brains, lap dogs who call themselves Americans.

YOU are the 'elite'. The untouchables.

SO proud of yourselves.

You make me sick.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline the_doc

What I can't stand is the laissez-faire attitude by so many people in this country concerning this puke obama. They groom this unknown, present him as the Second Coming of Christ, install him as POTUS, and everybody eats it up like a fudgesicle on a hot summer's day.

They present a forgery for a BC and laugh in the face of every American.

And to all the people who shrug their shoulders, laugh it off, sing la ti dah, the problem in this country isn't the 'system'. It isn't the government. It isn't your elected representatives, or the corporations, the unions, and on and on.

IT IS YOU.

The spoon-fed, shit-for-brains, lap dogs who call themselves Americans.

YOU are the 'elite'. The untouchables.

SO proud of yourselves.

You make me sick.
Amen. Sort of.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Once obama is out of power, I believe more will come out about this, and about other aspects of his past -- the "manufactured" past vs. the real one.

We may even see one of the "major media organizations" crack regarding it, and do some real investigating.

As far as all the "sealed documents" regarding obama's past -- including his mother's passport records -- what was once sealed, can be UNsealed...

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
andy wrote above (in reply 4):
"Here's the REAL proof:"

Heh.
Are you by any chance a fan of Jean Shepherd...?   ;)

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...