Author Topic: Ted Cruz: No US funding for UN until Israel vote 'reversed'  (Read 1048 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ted Cruz: No US funding for UN until Israel vote 'reversed'
« on: December 25, 2016, 01:44:18 pm »

Ted Cruz: No US funding for UN until Israel vote 'reversed'
By Daniel Chaitin (@danielchaitin7) • 12/24/16 7:13 PM •Updated: 12/24/16 7:43 PM

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz put the United Nations on notice Saturday evening, issuing his toughest statement yet in response to Friday's vote to condemn Israeli settlement building.

In a tweet, the Republican lawmaker said he spoke with Israeli Prime Minister Saturday evening to not only wish him a happy Hanukkah, but also to "assure him of strong support in Congress."

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ted-cruz-no-us-funding-for-un-until-israel-vote-reversed/article/2610351
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Ted Cruz: No US funding for UN until Israel vote 'reversed'
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2016, 02:01:35 pm »
We should go with no US funding for the UN period.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2016, 03:12:56 pm »
We should go with no US funding for the UN period.

Agreed.  And while we're at it, kick the UN out of the US.  Let them set up shop in Iran or some other garden spot in the Middle East.   

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2016, 03:16:04 pm »
Agreed.  And while we're at it, kick the UN out of the US.  Let them set up shop in Iran or some other garden spot in the Middle East.

Syria. Syriasly.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

rangerrebew

Cruz: No money for UN until anti-Israeli resolution reversed
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2016, 03:31:15 pm »
December 25, 2016
Cruz: No money for UN until anti-Israeli resolution reversed
By Rick Moran

The United States contributes about $3 billion a year to the UN's regular and peace keeping budget. That's more than 20% of the regular budget total and 29% of the peace keeping budget. All told, including voluntary and mandatory funds supplied courtesy of the US taxpayer, the US gives the UN $8 billion a year. Our contributions represent more than 176 other nations' contributions combined.

Senator Ted Cruz thinks it's ti me we use that leverage to protect our Israeli allies.

The Hill:

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) vowed Saturday to not allow the U.S. to give money to the United Nations until it reversed its Friday decision forcing an end to Israeli settlements.

Cruz tweeted that he spoke with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, adding, "No US $ for UN until reversed."

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/12/cruz_no_money_for_un_until_antiisraeli_resolution_reversed.html#ixzz4TrdpzvAH
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Cruz: No money for UN until anti-Israeli resolution reversed
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2016, 03:48:00 pm »
"Senator Ted Cruz thinks it's ti me we use that leverage to protect our Israeli allies."

Screw Israel. Sneakypete thinks "It's time we used that leverage to protect America!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2016, 05:46:50 pm »
Too bad he won't get support from his fellow congress people.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2016, 07:50:52 pm »
There are others, Cruz won't stand alone on this:

Lindsey Graham Verified account
‏@LindseyGrahamSC

Just spoke with the PM of Israel Benjamin @Netanyahu. I let him know many Members of Congress will push back hard against this UN outrage.

Retweets

4:40 PM - 23 Dec 2016

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2016, 07:51:19 pm »
Amen.  Useless organization.  Corrupt in every way.  Hopefully Trump will move us in the direction to disengage from the organization that has spent money to engage in every sinful decision it makes.  To engage in actions that have been recorded including rapes of little children for peanut butter.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2016, 08:02:26 pm »
Too bad he won't get support from his fellow congress people.

there are some Dems pretty angry about this, but I predict they'll be safely back on their plantation in time for any actual votes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Cruz: No money for UN until anti-Israeli resolution reversed
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2016, 09:14:41 pm »
"Senator Ted Cruz thinks it's ti me we use that leverage to protect our Israeli allies."

Screw Israel. Sneakypete thinks "It's time we used that leverage to protect America!"

Bless you heart.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

geronl

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2016, 10:00:14 pm »
saying it is easy, making it law is tough

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2016, 10:06:14 pm »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2016, 11:14:23 pm »
Looks like this is saying a bit of the same thing as John Bolton said on Friday night on Hannity.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Bolton-Obama-Israel-UN/2016/12/24/id/765466/?ns_mail_uid=1363643&ns_mail_job=1701135_12242016&s=al&dkt_nbr=xltuxtyz

I like Ambassador Bolton.  I think he'd be fine if he doesn't get a job in the Trump Administration because he does a great job of keeping our side out there just visiting TV shows.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: