Author Topic: Anne Coulter: Kwanzaa a holiday made up by the FBI  (Read 846 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Anne Coulter: Kwanzaa a holiday made up by the FBI
« on: December 24, 2016, 10:29:19 pm »
Kwanzaa a holiday made up by the FBI
Ann Coulter, Syndicated columnist 3:50 p.m. CST December 23, 2016

Kwanzaa, celebrated exclusively by white liberals, is a fake holiday invented in 1966 by black radical/FBI stooge, Ron Karenga — aka Dr. Maulana Karenga, founder of United Slaves, the violent nationalist rival to the Black Panthers. In the annals of the American 1960s, Karenga was the Father Gapon, stooge of the czarist police.

In what was ultimately a foolish gambit, during the madness of the ‘60s, the FBI encouraged the most extreme black nationalist organizations in order to discredit and split the left. The more preposterous the group, the better. (It’s the same function Madonna and Martin Sheen serve today.)

By that criterion, Karenga’s United Slaves was perfect.

Despite modern perceptions that blend all the black activists of the ‘60s, the Black Panthers did not hate whites. Although some of their most high-profile leaders were drug dealers and murderers, they did not seek armed revolution.

Continued: http://www.clarionledger.com/story/opinion/columnists/2016/12/23/kwanzaa-holiday-made-up-fbi-ann-coulter/95802544/

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Anne Coulter: Kwanzaa a holiday made up by the FBI
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 11:56:06 pm »
Kwanzaa is a foolishness that would dry up and blow away if the perpetually offended would just shut the hell up about it.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2016, 12:13:41 am »

The weirdest thing about Kwanzaa is that it is presented as an 'African' celebration.

I can certify that nobody in Africa has ever heard of Kwanzaa. They do not have any idea about what it is, or what it is supposed to be.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2016, 12:23:24 am »

I am with President Abe Lincoln, re. this particular subset of American population demographics--Liberia
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2016, 12:31:33 am »
The weirdest thing about Kwanzaa is that it is presented as an 'African' celebration.

I can certify that nobody in Africa has ever heard of Kwanzaa. They do not have any idea about what it is, or what it is supposed to be.