Author Topic: REMINDER: Kwanzaa Was Concocted By A Deranged Felon Who Brutally Tortured Two Naked Women  (Read 640 times)

rangerrebew

REMINDER: Kwanzaa Was Concocted By A Deranged Felon Who Brutally Tortured Two Naked Women
Photo of Eric Owens
Eric Owens
Education Editor
12:12 AM 12/24/2016

It’s Christmastime, America, and you know what that means: It’s the season when public schools across the fruited plain are teeming with lessons about Kwanzaa and a handful of other holidays which aren’t Christmas.

As a public service, then, The Daily Caller is here to tell you the true — and truly bizarre — history of the violent, deranged and radical black nationalist who concocted the completely artificial holiday of Kwanzaa in 1966.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/24/kwanzaa-was-concocted-by-a-deranged-felon-who-tortured-naked-women/#ixzz4TlxYHXN6

Offline the_doc

Good grief Charlie Brown.  I had no idea.  Why am I not surprised it was devised by a lunatic?

Any sane person will necessarily notice that most of the world has gone crazy in our era.  So, you'd have to be a lunatic to be particularly surprised.  The fact that you are not surprised is a good sign for you.

Are you surprised that B.O. is trying to hurt Israel as much as possible before he leaves office?  A lot of folks are, but I'll bet you aren't.  Are you surprised that B.O. has very recently destroyed the immigrant database that the FBI would need in the event of ramped-up terrorism on our soil?  I'm not.   

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I don't think anyone pays much attention to kwanzaa these days.

Seems like the only time I see it mentioned is once a year when something is posted to conservative websites about it.