Author Topic: Trump: Vladimir Putin said today about Hillary and Dems: "In my opinion, it is humiliating. One must be able to lose with dignity." So true!  (Read 1412 times)

geronl

The love affair continues. They need to get a room.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I have felt more positive about Trump's presidency than ever since the election in the past week.

But I guess I will just never understand why he has to conduct himself in public in this manor.  **nononono*

Offline DB

I have felt more positive about Trump's presidency than ever since the election in the past week.

But I guess I will just never understand why he has to conduct himself in public in this manor.  **nononono*

Wait until he has real power.

• Technical
Wait until he has real power.

Wish we could just get it over with. Like pulling teeth IMO.

• Technical
Remember the days when we had a POTUS that we bemoaned his refusal to take up for himself and others?  Who was above getting down in the muck and saying what needed saying?

We don't have that problem any more.  Trump is willing to muck about and then some.

I think you can intelligently defend yourself without sounding like a 10 year old.

Offline Frank Cannon

I think it is great. He is making the MSM totally irrelevant. We don't need to bother with their spun, corrupted, biased interpretations on what Donny said. He is blasting it out in 144 character statements for all to see and make their own judgements on.

Offline Frank Cannon

I think you can intelligently defend yourself without sounding like a 10 year old.

It's not where the general public is anymore and Donny seems to have tapped into that. This isn't 1980. Too many stained blue dresses, Kim Kardashian ass shots and wardrobe malfunctions under the bridge to go back there now.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Donny running out to agree with his boyfriend.