Author Topic: Putin to Democratic Party: You lost, get over it  (Read 7855 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Putin to Democratic Party: You lost, get over it
« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2016, 05:33:21 pm »
I'm sorry to say this, but you're an effing loony bird. My mental health is fine, thankyouverymuch.

No, it really is not.   **nononono*

Silver Pines

« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2016, 05:35:51 pm »
Its kind of funny, these people spent the whole election crying about globalism and them furriners only to turn around and act as if I, An American Citizen don't have a right to speak out against globalist Putin.

@Cripplecreek

Well, the way I see it, they can act anyway they want.  I'll pay zero attention to their wants when it comes to speaking my mind about that globalist who called for open borders and a one-world economy.

Oh, wait...you meant Putin.   :laugh:

Silver Pines

« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2016, 05:36:49 pm »
I'm sorry to say this, but you're an effing loony bird. Anyone who takes any governmental position, be they appointed or elected, takes an oath of office. Trump may be the POTUS come January, but he will also pledge an oath to the Constitution of the United States.

My mental health is fine, thankyouverymuch.

@Night Hides Not

She's coming at this from the position of a teenager with a crush.  Once you understand that, it falls into place.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2016, 05:40:25 pm »
@jpsb

Who do you mean?  Cripplecreek?  He worked to elect Hillary about as much as I did.

You need to put an end to that crap once and for all.

@Cripplecreek @CatherineofAragon

I am going from memory so I might not be correct, but I recall him saying he would rather see Hillary elected than Trump. I do not recall you ever saying that, which is why I never insinuate that you would have preferred Hillary. Now it is possible I have cripplecreek confused with someone else if so he can correct me and I will respect that.

« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2016, 05:40:46 pm »

The NT'ers I know are pretty steadfast in their convictions and morals and wouldn't want a job in the Clinton, Obama, Trump Administration anyway. 

Great @corbe ---maybe you're the one to remind all your NT friends to stop bitc*%ng and whining about not be being considered for a job in Trump's administration.   

« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2016, 05:46:57 pm »
@Night Hides Not

She's coming at this from the position of a teenager with a crush.  Once you understand that, it falls into place.

This post tells me more about your worldview than I care to know @CatherineofAragon ---- it's disturbing. 

Offline jpsb

« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2016, 05:57:18 pm »
This post tells me more about your worldview than I care to know @CatherineofAragon ---- it's disturbing.
We are constantly accused of being a Trump cult, but nothing could be further from the truth. I supported Trump because of the issues he and only he brought to the forefront this election cycle.  Every other (electable) candidate both Ds and Rs was a card carrying member of the Globalist uniparty accept for Trump and Cruz. I have issues with Cruz so that left Trump. I fully expect him to follow thru on (illegal) immigration, jobs, trade, Supreme Court appointments and national security. Other than that I really do not care what he does. Do the above and I am a happy camper, break your promises to the American voters and there will be hell to pay.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #57 on: December 23, 2016, 06:01:18 pm »
I understood where you were coming from until you made that statement.  There were only a very few here, one of which is now gone, that actively worked to get Hillary elected.  Most were in an untenable situation of not wanting Hillary elected, but not wanting Trump elected either.  To say that those of us that were not Trump supports "did everything they could to get Hillary elected" is an outrageous exaggeration and untruth.

@Unlimited

I am as sick and tired of seeing the constant grousing about Trump as you are.  It's time they grow a pair and get over it.  Legitimate complaints about Trump decisions that matter is one thing.  Complaining every time he farts is another.  IMO, exaggeration on your part is not helpful to the situation.

See my reply (54) above I was being every selective I understand that a lot of NTers did not support Hillary either. However some did out of spite and some said they'd vote Hillary just to keep Trump from winning.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 06:03:51 pm by jpsb »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #58 on: December 23, 2016, 06:02:49 pm »
Russia is a difficult proposition - they are imperialists but at the same time an alliance with them would be mutually beneficial, especially in view of the WOT.

Been there, done that in WWII. Do not despair.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #59 on: December 23, 2016, 06:02:50 pm »
We are constantly accused of being a Trump cult, but nothing could be further from the truth. I supported Trump because of the issues he and only he brought to the forefront this election cycle.  Every other (electable) candidate both Ds and Rs was a card carrying member of the Globalist uniparty accept for Trump and Cruz. I have issues with Cruz so that left Trump. I fully expect him to follow thru on (illegal) immigration, jobs, trade, Supreme Court appointments and national security. Other than that I really do not care what he does. Do the above and I am a happy camper, break your promises to the American voters and there will be hell to pay.

So, why are you upset at someone who didn't support Trump but participated in the GOP primary, calling themselves a Republican and calling the GOP,  "my party?"

Purging dissent is in fact the hallmark of a cult.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 06:08:06 pm by Just_Victor »
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #60 on: December 23, 2016, 06:32:59 pm »
I liked Germany, overall my experience was like yours nice friendly people but they had their moments.

Another time I was slay riding with a pretty girl and making noise. An old lady came out and told us to be quiet, we laughed and continued down the hill. She salted the path we were riding on. LOL.

My wife, baby and I lived in Germany in an apartment well away from the military kaserne.

A couple of times our German neighbors scolded us for breaking local customs or rules. They meant no harm, and weren't trying to start WWIII.

My lunatic liberal younger sister is terrified that Trump will start WWIII. She has no grasp of the concept "Peace Through Strength."

My take is this: Trump and Putin are putting the world on notice, that some new sheriffs are taking over, and things may get different. I truly hope they do get different for muslim terrorists.

Muslim terrorist interests have exploited Obama, Merkel and others' weaknesses. Gladly that is changing.

Trump is MORE likely to assert lines with Russia AGAINST adventures in the Baltic, than Obama who actually encourages them by his weakness.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline jpsb

« Reply #61 on: December 23, 2016, 06:36:13 pm »
So, why are you upset at someone who didn't support Trump but participated in the GOP primary, calling them selves a Republican and calling the GOP,  "my party?"

Purging dissent is in fact the hallmark of a cult.

This was the most important election of my life time and I am pushing 70. It was vital Trump win this election, the nation would not survive Hillary as POTUS. A Marxist Supreme court, uncontrolled immigration, importation of 100s of thousands of Islamic refugees, siding with the terrorists in the WOT and a good chance of open warfare with Russia would have meant the end of the USA as we know it.
I understand the objection to Trump but the stakes were just to high to even contemplate Madame President.  If you actively worked against Trump then I have a problem when you claim to speak for me as a GOPer. Please recall the very vicious attacks on Trump by some NeverTrumpers like Eric Ericson

Sorry about the size, this site does not use standard html so I don't know how to specify the size

http://dianawest.net/Portals/0/tweets/Screen%20Shot%202016-03-03%20at%207.39.01%20PM.png

http://dianawest.net/Portals/0/2016%20March/Screen%20Shot%202016-02-28%20at%209.06.45%20PM.png
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 07:20:38 pm by Mod2 »

geronl

« Reply #62 on: December 23, 2016, 06:46:02 pm »
Its kind of funny, these people spent the whole election crying about globalism and them furriners only to turn around and act as if I, An American Citizen don't have a right to speak out against globalist Putin.

yep

geronl

« Reply #63 on: December 23, 2016, 06:47:21 pm »
I'm with you.  I can dig me some "Peace through strength.", after eight years of Obama.  It's time for the radical roaches to scurry back under their rocks or be squashed.

ditching the stealth F-35 for F-18's is not strength and we don't need more  nukes for any reason.

Trump will weaken this country by a lot

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #64 on: December 23, 2016, 06:50:48 pm »
This was the most important election of my life time and I am pushing 70. It was vital Trump win this election, the nation would not survive Hillary as POTUS. A Marxist Supreme court, uncontrolled immigration, importation of 100s of thousands of Islamic refugees, siding with the terrorists in the WOT and a good chance of open warfare with Russia would have meant the end of the USA as we know it.
I understand the objection to Trump but the stakes were just to high to even contemplate Madame President.  If you actively worked against Trump then I have a problem when you claim to speak for me as a GOPer. Please recall the very vicious attacks on Trump by some NeverTrumpers like Eric Ericson

Sorry about the size, this site does not use standard html so I don't know how to specify the size

http://dianawest.net/Portals/0/tweets/Screen%20Shot%202016-03-03%20at%207.39.01%20PM.png

http://dianawest.net/Portals/0/2016%20March/Screen%20Shot%202016-02-28%20at%209.06.45%20PM.png

insert as follows....any number between, say, 200 to 600

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline skeeter

« Reply #65 on: December 23, 2016, 06:52:48 pm »
I agree; thus the reason I do not understand all the carping.  Trump certainly is not who I would have chosen to run the country if I had my choice, but letting Hillary and progressives getting their mitts on it with the SCOTUS picks was unthinkable.  It was certainly the most important election in our lifetime.  At least give the man a chance to see what he does before bitching and moaning.

Thank you.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #66 on: December 23, 2016, 06:56:50 pm »
You know full GD well this disagreement isn't about you having the right to speak as an "American Citizen".

It's about claiming to be a "member" of the Republican Party, while actively working against their Nominee instead of Hillary Clinton.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

geronl

« Reply #67 on: December 23, 2016, 06:59:08 pm »
I agree; thus the reason I do not understand all the carping.  Trump certainly is not who I would have chosen to run the country if I had my choice, but letting Hillary and progressives getting their mitts on it with the SCOTUS picks was unthinkable.  It was certainly the most important election in our lifetime.  At least give the man a chance to see what he does before bitching and moaning.

The "man" is no mystery, we know what he has done and he isn't worthy of the respect I'd show a cockroach

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #68 on: December 23, 2016, 07:06:27 pm »
Don't bother, @Right_in_Virginia ....

Poor chap is show and evidently doesn't get out much.....thinks "Now go home and get your shinebox!", from the movie Goodfellas, was Racist.   And he bragged on the forum that he reported it as such.    :laugh:

Proofing what you write, and making use of the "modify" tool, will make you look far more articulate than your post implies. Your first sentence makes no sense at all.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #69 on: December 23, 2016, 07:15:02 pm »
Speaking as a member of the party that "won"

Putin can kiss my American butt and mind his own damn business.

As the liberals always say, He was just answering a question.  At least he didn't use my new favorite phrase... "hurty pants"
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #70 on: December 23, 2016, 07:16:48 pm »
You are not a member of the winning party. You are an irreverent NeverTrumper and you do not speak for those of us that voted for Trump.

You and your ilk... the bitter clingers to hatred of the non-worshippers ... you people are doing more to destroy our attempts to support Trump and give him a chance than any liberal could possibly do.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #71 on: December 23, 2016, 07:20:06 pm »
You guys make the most outrageous claims and then when I push back I'm a brown shirt? Utter nonsense.

Excuse me ... you jumped in on a post by someone about Russia and the USA.  You couldn't stand it because someone was not still filled with hatred.  You ARE a brown shirt and I thank goodness you have no power.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #72 on: December 23, 2016, 07:22:48 pm »
I just ignore him because he's a fool.

I do however have a real problem with Putin flapping his gums about our elections. The whole attitude of subservience to Putin that Trump and his fans show is pretty darn unseemly.

As far as only Trump supporters being allowed to have jobs, a Trump sycophant (Don't remember which moron it was) has already suggested that nevertrumpers be fired to open jobs for Trumpers.

Would it make you happy if Trump sent a drone after Putin?  Why are you so worried about his comments?  He's just a commie tyrant and he has a little bit in common with Trump, personality-wise.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #73 on: December 23, 2016, 07:24:11 pm »
Trump-Putin and Obama sound like two sides of the same coin

You got that right, personality-wise but maybe one of them is on our side.  We'll have to wait and see about that.

geronl

« Reply #74 on: December 23, 2016, 07:27:37 pm »
Quote from: jpsb on Today at 10:32:04 AM

You guys make the most outrageous claims and then when I push back I'm a brown shirt?

Brown NOSE, dude, brown nose.