Author Topic: Putin to Democratic Party: You lost, get over it  (Read 7861 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Putin to Democratic Party: You lost, get over it
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2016, 04:16:47 pm »
Speaking as a member of the party that "won"

Putin can kiss my American butt and mind his own damn business.

Oh.....so now you're a "member" are you?     :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2016, 04:23:21 pm »

You know better than this
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 04:24:48 pm by mystery-ak »

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2016, 04:24:18 pm »
I lived in Germany for three years as a teenager, my dad was flying connies for Lufthansa. Believe me the Germans did more then post on the internet when they wanted to impose their will. I can tell you stories about my run ins with older Germans in Germany in the 60s. One example an older man put his walking stick into the wheel pokes of my bicycle because I was riding it on the wrong side of the road. When the older Germans saw something they really did not like they did a lot more then just talk about it. At least that is my experience in Germany during the 60s.

Claiming someone pushing back in debate is being a brown shirt is ridiculous.

IMO, your remarks to CC and others is beyond the realm of "pushing back in debate". There have been numerous attempts by Trumpists here to silence discussion, simply by saying "we won, get over it." 

Sorry to hear you had bad experiences in Deutschland. In my experience, the farther you got away from cities, the friendlier they were, not unlike what you see here in the US. The very few times I was treated poorly, I responded with humor and good nature.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2016, 04:25:49 pm »

If he's registered as a Republican, then he's a member of the party that won. A = A
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2016, 04:36:15 pm »
@jpsb @Night Hides Not

You attempted to silence dissent based on your assumption the poster doesn't support your idol.   That is exactly what fascists do.

Whats next only Trump supports can have jobs?  All others get fired?

DD, I'm just not getting it with Trump and his merry band of Orange Musketeers. Outside of TOS and TBR, I have great discussions with people with views divergent from mine. Naturally, there are those on the fringes that I won't waste my breath on, but the vast majority can be reasoned with.

8 years ago, we had to deal with a new president who said, "we won, you lost, deal with it." Now we have a new president who says the same thing. We live in a representative republic, with checks and balances to protect the rights of the individual citizen. That message is cast aside once more by those who say, "we won...deal with it."

I'm among those that pray for America's success, and success for the new President. I like the potential direction of the incoming administration, this country needs a new direction.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2016, 04:45:21 pm »
IMO, your remarks to CC and others is beyond the realm of "pushing back in debate". There have been numerous attempts by Trumpists here to silence discussion, simply by saying "we won, get over it." 

Sorry to hear you had bad experiences in Deutschland. In my experience, the farther you got away from cities, the friendlier they were, not unlike what you see here in the US. The very few times I was treated poorly, I responded with humor and good nature.

I liked Germany, overall my experience was like yours nice friendly people but they had their moments.

Another time I was slay riding with a pretty girl and making noise. An old lady came out and told us to be quiet, we laughed and continued down the hill. She salted the path we were riding on. LOL.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 04:46:31 pm by jpsb »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2016, 04:46:25 pm »
The DEMS lost and Putin is right; it is time that they got over it.  The MSM continues to report story after story as to why the DEMS lost. The press is all over Biden and his latest assessment.  Quite frankly, I hope they keep obsessing with their loss and do nothing.  That will ensure a GOP win in 2020; especially if Trump and the congressional majority deliver.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/23/biden-rips-democrats-elitism-faults-party-for-failing-to-reach-working-class.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2016, 04:53:50 pm »
As far as only Trump supporters being allowed to have jobs, a Trump sycophant (Don't remember which moron it was) has already suggested that nevertrumpers be fired to open jobs for Trumpers.

Why does it anger you @Cripplecreek that NTs--those righteous folks who worked for Trump's defeat -- are not welcome (trusted) to work in the Trump administration?

If it makes NTs feel any better and less singled-out, people who worked in the Clinton campaign or in the Obama administration are not welcome either. 

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2016, 04:58:07 pm »
Why does it anger you @Cripplecreek that NTs--those righteous folks who worked for Trump's defeat -- are not welcome (trusted) to work in the Trump administration?

If it makes NTs feel any better and less singled-out, people who worked in the Clinton campaign or in the Obama administration are not welcome either.

For the record, the discussion was about NeverTrump membership  in the GOP, not the Trump administration.  But we can probably award you the Emmy for most capricious use of a straw man.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 04:58:55 pm by Just_Victor »
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Online corbe

« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2016, 05:02:20 pm »

The NT'ers I know are pretty steadfast in their convictions and morals and wouldn't want a job in the Clinton, Obama, Trump Administration anyway.  We don't sell out to Liberals and their philosophy as easy as these others you speak of.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2016, 05:03:12 pm »
If he's registered as a Republican, then he's a member of the party that won. A = A

I think the point is @Night Hides Not---being a member of the party that won is not the same as being a member of the team that actually fought and won the battle. 

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2016, 05:03:44 pm »
For the record, the discussion was about NeverTrump membership  in the GOP, not the Trump administration.  But we can probably award you the Emmy for most capricious use of a straw man.

It agitates them that they'll never be rid of us until they cowboy up and take more extreme measures.........so they'll never be rid of us.

geronl

« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2016, 05:05:12 pm »
The party of Trump won, Trump is now the leader of the GOP and the president of the USA.

The Trumpies sound just like the Democrats of 2008-2009

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2016, 05:07:35 pm »

Interesting comments, though you've forgotten that the oath of office makes no mention of fealty to The Donald, but it's a pledge to "support, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic."

Silver Pines

« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2016, 05:10:05 pm »
Speaking as a member of the party that "won"

Putin can kiss my American butt and mind his own damn business.

@Cripplecreek

You beat me to it.  Putin needs to keep his mouth out of American elections, period.

Silver Pines

« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2016, 05:11:52 pm »
You are not a member of the winning party. You are an irreverent NeverTrumper and you do not speak for those of us that voted for Trump.

@jpsb

Irreverent to whom?  Trump?  This is America.  We don't revere politicians.

geronl

« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2016, 05:13:53 pm »
Interesting comments, though you've forgotten that the oath of office makes no mention of fealty to The Donald, but it's a pledge to "support, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic."

The Constitution is irrelevant to Trumpies,. Things are different with the Trump Side, as Vader told Luke....

Offline jpsb

« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2016, 05:17:46 pm »

@Cripplecreek

You beat me to it.  Putin needs to keep his mouth out of American elections, period.

Don't you find it hypocritical of someone that did everything they could to get Hillary elected claiming to speak for those of us that elected Trump? I do. Just saying.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2016, 05:18:16 pm »
I think the point is @Night Hides Not---being a member of the party that won is not the same as being a member of the team that actually fought and won the battle.

If I may ask, what was the extent of your "fighting" in the great "Trump-Clinton War of 2016"?

Other than jousting with us NeverTrumpers on TBR?   :beer:

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2016, 05:19:00 pm »

What the hell are you talking about??    :facepalm:

This is Trump's administration ... he makes the appointments, he hires/fires the people who work for him -- Trump is the boss.   

For the benefit of your mental health, @Night Hides Not, I hope you find a way to deal with this.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2016, 05:20:04 pm »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2016, 05:22:48 pm »

Don't bother, @Right_in_Virginia ....

Poor chap is show and evidently doesn't get out much.....thinks "Now go home and get your shinebox!", from the movie Goodfellas, was Racist.   And he bragged on the forum that he reported it as such.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2016, 05:23:11 pm »
What the hell are you talking about??    :facepalm:

This is Trump's administration ... he makes the appointments, he hires/fires the people who work for him -- Trump is the boss.   

For the benefit of your mental health, @Night Hides Not, I hope you find a way to deal with this.

I'm sorry to say this, but you're an effing loony bird. Anyone who takes any governmental position, be they appointed or elected, takes an oath of office. Trump may be the POTUS come January, but he will also pledge an oath to the Constitution of the United States.

My mental health is fine, thankyouverymuch.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2016, 05:27:25 pm »

@Cripplecreek

Its kind of funny, these people spent the whole election crying about globalism and them furriners only to turn around and act as if I, An American Citizen don't have a right to speak out against globalist Putin.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 05:31:23 pm by Cripplecreek »

Silver Pines

« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2016, 05:32:36 pm »
Don't you find it hypocritical of someone that did everything they could to get Hillary elected claiming to speak for those of us that elected Trump? I do. Just saying.

@jpsb

Who do you mean?  Cripplecreek?  He worked to elect Hillary about as much as I did.

You need to put an end to that crap once and for all.