Author Topic: Conway: Unlike Men, I'll Have Plenty of Time to Do My WH Job Because I Don't Golf or Have Mistresses  (Read 3327 times)

Offline endicom

Townhall
Guy Benson
Dec. 22, 2016

Following the announcement that winning campaign manager Kellyanne Conway will assume an influential White House role in the new administration, she got a little salty over Juan Williams questioning whether she'd have time to carry out her duties as the mother of four children. Dang:

More... http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/12/22/conway-unlike-men-ill-have-plenty-of-time-to-do-my-wh-job-because-i-dont-golf-or-have-mistresses-n2262774

Not many shrinking violets in the Trump camp.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Because everybody knows we all golf and have mistresses stashed away all over the place.

Offline endicom

Because everybody knows we all golf and have mistresses stashed away all over the place.

Put away the Kleenex. She wasn't referring to all men.

Offline musiclady

But the boss man does, and since he's so "alpha" I guess she thinks every man is as degenerate as he is.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Yea, but we still can hold down several nobs too.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Um.

Lol...funny phone auto complete and lack of proofing. But I think I'll leave it. :)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
That's really chauvinistic.  I guess it was supposed to sound edgy, but it comes off as stupid.

Offline Hoodat

Maybe she was referring to Trump.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Well that was just a tad bit bitchy.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Silver Pines

Oh, can she please shut up with that kind of thing?

Imagine the reaction if a man made a similar comment about women. 

Offline libertybele

Bammy has been known to golf more than a few games or two, but I didn't know he had mistresses!  :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Juan is an embarrassment to everyone but himself.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Bammy has been known to golf more than a few games or two, but I didn't know he had mistresses!  :silly:

In Bammy's case they would be mister-esses? I don't think Bammy is into girls.

In common use, the male equivalent of "mistress" is "lover" or "boyfriend". Those aren't exact equivalents, though. "Mistress" is usually used for the unmarried girlfriend of a married man who is supporting her financially. "Lover" could apply to either sex with no implication whether either is married to someone else.

Paramour may be the word you're looking for although it can be used for either sex.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

That's really chauvinistic.  I guess it was supposed to sound edgy, but it comes off as stupid.

Really? I think it's entertaining. I am tired of broads being asked if they can handle a job while their children rot in a basement at home unattended.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Well I see it was a response to the questioning of her being able to raise children and fulfill the job.  But the snarky comment came off as the ultimate Feminist response.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Well I see it was a response to the questioning of her being able to raise children and fulfill the job.  But the snarky comment came off as the ultimate Feminist response.

I can't imagine Karen Hughes or Dana Perrino making such a bone head comment.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I can't imagine Karen Hughes or Dana Perrino making such a bone head comment.

That's because Trump is creating an environment where being obnoxious is seen as being anti PC.

Offline Mesaclone

Good gravy, some of you sound like a gaggle of liberals. She cracked a joke, making fun of a whole bunch of idiots...some from both parties but to be honest mostly Dem alpha male types...who spent time sneaking women in and out of the White House and/or their congressional offices. Its sharp, with a point...but its just a damn joke. Lighten up, not every crack is a mortal insult to one gender or the other.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 02:43:10 pm by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Night Hides Not

That's because Trump is creating an environment where being obnoxious is seen as being anti PC.

His favorite college hoops player is undoubtedly Grayson Allen.  lol

I'm getting ready to go off the grid, you can be classy AND anti-PC at the same time. If the Trump supporters out there think that a constant state of obnoxiousness will serve them well in the mid-terms, I offer the 1994 mid-term election as an historical counterpoint.

The Electoral College will not be in play in 2018, in case they've forgotten.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline endicom

Good gravy, some of you sound like a gaggle of liberals. She cracked a joke, making fun of a whole bunch of idiots...some from both parties but to be honest mostly Dem alpha male types...who spent time sneaking women in and out of the White House and/or their congressional offices. Its sharp, with a point...but its just a damn joke. Lighten up, not every crack is a mortal insult to one gender or the other.

The gaggle takes every opportunity to trash Trump. Obsessive.

What Conway actually said does not at all justify these responses.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Your selective memory is showing itself again.

Silver Pines

@endicom

So you posted it to get no responses?

Offline Hoodat

Really? I think it's entertaining. I am tired of broads being asked if they can handle a job while their children rot in a basement at home unattended.

With only nine days left, the Best Post of 2016 is finally here.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

geronl

I dare say that most men don't golf or have mistresses, she should be ashamed of saying crap like this.

Then again if she had any sense of shame, she wouldn't have joined the Trump scampaign