Author Topic: Kellyanne Conway WILL serve Trump as she is named 'counselor to the president' and says she’ll have time to juggle being a mom because 'I don’t play golf and I don't have a mistress'  (Read 379 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kellyanne Conway WILL serve Trump as she is named 'counselor to the president' and says she’ll have time to juggle being a mom because 'I don’t play golf and I don't have a mistress'

Donald Trump's campaign manager Kellyanne Conway will be joining the president-elect's West Wing team as the counselor to the president
    Conway's official role was announced this morning by the transition team and she appeared on Good Morning America shortly thereafter
    On Tuesday, Conway confirmed that she was definitely moving to Washington, D.C., and said she would either do one of two things
    Besides the White House gig, which she ultimately got, she said she could run an outside 'political superstructure' to keep Republicans in power in Congress
    The transition team noted that Conway 'shattered the glass ceiling' as she was the first woman to run a Republican nominee's presidential campaign

By Nikki Schwab, U.s. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 07:29 EST, 22 December 2016 | Updated: 10:59 EST, 22 December 2016

Donald Trump's campaign manager Kellyanne Conway will officially be joining the administration.

Early Thursday morning the transition team announced that Conway would served as the 'Counselor to the President' in the next White House.

Speaking about her new gig on Fox Business this morning, Conway explained how she'll be able to perform this pivotal West Wing role and be a mom of four as well.

'I would say that I don’t play golf and I don’t have a mistress so, I have a lot of time that a lot of these other men don’t,' Conway said. 

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4058356/It-s-official-Kellyanne-Conway-join-Trump-administration-s-named-counselor-president.html#ixzz4TaXiiQCx
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Night Hides Not

Not funny, Kellyanne. Are you implying that your husband, and father of your children, is a deadbeat dad?

This attitude of female superiority is getting tiresome. When a guy marries a girl, it's because of who she is. OTOH, when a girl marries a guy, it's all about "civilizing" the guy.

Been going on for millennia, it's really BS. Hmmm, about the only culture that doesn't do that is the Muslim culture...how's that turning out?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

geronl

This is a woman who hated on Trump and did a 180 when he hired her.
This woman recently said it is patriotic not to look into Russian hacking