Author Topic: Bill Maher Pitches Gavin Newsom as 2020 Presidential Candidate  (Read 1334 times)

rangerrebew

Bill Maher Pitches Gavin Newsom as 2020 Presidential Candidate
« on: December 22, 2016, 04:05:46 pm »

Bill Maher Pitches Gavin Newsom as 2020 Presidential Candidate
By P.J. Gladnick | December 22, 2016 | 8:27 AM EST
shares

Bill Maher is on a hiatus from his HBO Real Time show until January. However, that doesn't mean he isn't still providing a bit of humor even if it's inadvertent. And Maher's latest bit of unintentional humor comes in the form of a presidential endorsement for 2020. And what his endorsement reveals is how laughably shallow the Democrat field of potential candidates is.

Okay, are you ready for the revelation of the name of this sleeping political giant? Well, it's California Lt. Governor Gavin Newsom. And a big reason he has earned Maher's endorsement is because he is a "tall, good looking guy." Maher explains his support for Newsome during an interview with Matthew Segal of ATTN: at the 4:37 mark of the following video.

Source URL: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2016/12/22/bill-maher-pitches-gavin-newsom-2020-presidential-candidate

rangerrebew

Re: Bill Maher Pitches Gavin Newsom as 2020 Presidential Candidate
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 04:06:52 pm »
Mahar had better watch his back as I don't believe Madam Clinton has given up on 2020.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2016, 04:09:14 pm »
LOL. This guy is a first class loser. Trump will run the table if they nominate this guy.

Offline doghouse

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2016, 05:29:51 pm »
This guy is a hard core gun grabber from the ground up and each and every day of his public career.

Have no doubt that he would abolish 2A, in total, if he has half a chance.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2016, 06:38:21 pm »
RIGHT, because what we need is a hard left, liberal, Constitutional rights abusing homosexual in the White House. Wait, didn't we already do that? I guess Maher thinks this would be different because Newsom is vanilla instead of mocha. Love the headline, Maher is the pitcher so I guess that makes Newsom the catcher?