Author Topic: Harry Reid: I Did What Was Necessary About Lying About Mitt’s Tax Returns  (Read 532 times)

rangerrebew

Harry Reid: I Did What Was Necessary About Lying About Mitt’s Tax Returns

December 22, 2016| by Robert Gehl

Outgoing Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid said Wednesday that he “did what was necessary” in 2012 when he falsely accused Mitt Romney of not having paid his taxes for 10 years.

Reid was asked about those comments, which he made during a speech on the Senate floor, in response to call during a live interview on Las Vegas’ KNPR, The Daily Caller reports.

The caller asked Reid if he thought that “the brazen lie he told about Mitt Romney not pay his taxes has in anyway contributed to the fake news debate that we now find ourselves in.”

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/harry-reid-i-did-what-was-necessary-about-lying-about-mitts-tax-returns
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 01:17:11 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

I'm sure he didn't mean it but he just stated the democrat political policy:  The Ends Justify the Means.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Hey Harry: don't let the exercise machine hit you in the face on the way out the door.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hey Harry: don't let the exercise machine hit you in the face on the way out the door.

000hehehehe
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34