Author Topic: Kerry Was So Bad At Negotiating In Syria, He Wasn’t Invited To The Latest Talks  (Read 519 times)

rangerrebew

Kerry Was So Bad At Negotiating In Syria, He Wasn’t Invited To The Latest Talks
Photo of Russ Read
Russ Read
Pentagon/Foreign Policy Reporter
11:25 AM 12/21/2016

Ambassadors from Russia, Iran and Turkey met in Moscow Tuesday to engage in negotiations regarding the ongoing crisis in Syria, intentionally excluding Secretary of State John Kerry.

No U.S. representative attended the talks, nor was the United Nations invited to attend. The lack of any Western representation is yet another sign that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, his Russian and Iranian allies will have their way in Syria, solidifying another failed attempt on Kerry’s part to seek a diplomatic solution to the problem.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/21/kerry-was-so-bad-at-negotiating-in-syria-he-wasnt-invited-to-the-latest-talks/#ixzz4TZXmNoHy

Offline Just_Victor

Kerry's qualifications to be SoS were always nonexistent.

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline libertybele

Kerry's qualifications to be SoS were always nonexistent.

For that matter, Obama's qualifications for president were always nonexistent. This will be one of many headaches that Trump will inherit from Obama.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Applewood

We haven't had  a good SoS in years and I include Rice and Powell.  However,  Clinton and Kerry were dismal failures.   We need a tough person in the job.  Not sure Trump's nominee is the one.  Bolton, I know, would have been better.