Author Topic: 10 experts and analysts who doubt Obama's birth certificate  (Read 961 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
10 experts and analysts who doubt Obama's birth certificate
« on: December 21, 2016, 10:06:07 pm »
10 experts and analysts who doubt Obama's birth certificate
'Overall, it's an amateur job. Forgers obviously overestimated their level of expertise'
Published: 6 days ago

Ron Polland, researcher
Mara Zebest, computer expert
Ivan Zatkovich, telecommunications consultant
Karl Denninger, technology businessman and web expert
Tom Harrison, software designer
Paul Irey, typographer
Israel Hanukoglu, researcher
Doug Vogt, expert on scanners and document-imaging software
Tim Adams, Hawaii elections clerk
Mike Zullo and Sheriff Joe Arpaio

Is President Obama’s White House-released birth certificate really just a forgery and one of the biggest frauds perpetrated on the American people?

At least 10 researchers, analysts and document experts have questioned the validity of the birth certificate Obama released online in 2011.

As WND reported, it was an issue that badgered Obama from before he was inaugurated until well into his second term. Investigations were done, lawsuits were filed, the Supreme Court was lobbied but skeptics of Obama’s constitutional eligibility repeatedly were stymied by federal judges and officials at every turn.

The issue is that the U.S. Constitution requires the president to be a “natural-born citizen” but does not define the term. Scholarly works cited by the Founders defined it as a citizen at birth, born in the country to two citizens of the country, or merely the offspring of two citizens of the country.

The birth certificate Obama displayed on the White House website as “proof positive” of his eligibility states he was born in Hawaii to an American mother and a Kenyan father.

Some immediately pointed out alleged anomalies, questioning its validity, while others argued it also could prove his ineligibility because his father was not a citizen. Some of the lawsuits argued Obama was a dual citizen at birth through his father, contending the framers of the Constitution excluded dual citizens from qualifying as natural born citizens.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/10-experts-and-analysts-who-doubt-obamas-birth-certificate/#tExKu8UVWVAVKPzL.99

geronl

Re: 10 experts and analysts who doubt Obama's birth certificate
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 10:25:09 pm »
11 names are listed and at least one is a known partisan

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 10:30:16 pm »

Mike Zullo and Sheriff Joe Arpaio were lumped together.

1 Partisan out of 11. Not a bad percentage.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2016, 10:34:28 pm »
Ok, Obama will be leaving the office in a month.. Why should I give a damn about his birth certificate?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2016, 10:37:07 pm »

But some have official sounding titles like "Expert" and "Researcher".

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2016, 10:38:08 pm »
Ok, Obama will be leaving the office in a month.. Why should I give a damn about his birth certificate?
You question this much about everything that is posted?

Chill out.

Life is too short.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2016, 11:11:44 pm »

@kevindavis

Clickbait
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2016, 01:20:32 am »

You don't have to give a damn about it, but I don't see the problem with it being investigated after he's gone and cannot impede the investigation anymore.

If it could actually be proven that his election involved fraud about his very birth and citizenship, that would tarnish his image among most people  ... at least those who aren't blind worshippers.

And why should we care?  Because Obama is not going away and he is planning to use whatever influence he has left for the sort of evil he perpetrated during his years in office.  He was not good for America and way too many people think he was.

I'm not advocating spending our lives on this but we investigate a lot of less important stuff ... why not this?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.