Author Topic: Poll: Trump voters more supportive of federal spending than other conservatives  (Read 762 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
A new nationwide poll released on Tuesday found that Trump voters are more supportive of federal government growth and spending in some areas than traditional conservatives.....

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/311168-poll-trump-voters-are-more-supportive-of-government-growth-that

Offline roamer_1

Well, well, well... I am SHOCKED, I tell you!
NeoCon II - The Sequel.

Offline Longiron

FAKE POST! ****slapping

Offline GrouchoTex

Some of what they want to see maintained or increased, according to the article, are healthcare and climate change spending.

Wow!

Oceander

Offline Just_Victor

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

HonestJohn

http://gpg.com/gpg-survey-trump-voters-december-2016/

What's fake about it?

That someone... finds the information doesn't confirm his pre-existing ideals.

Offline Vulcan

You wish.

Some bots still fail to realize they have been played by the lifelong New York liberal. 

geronl

The assumption here is that Trump voters are conservatives

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

I remember the few true Trump believers at TOS like CringingNegativityNetwork who have supported Trump for years. They were never conservative and have always supported socialized medicine, prohibitive import tariffs, and seizure of corporate assets if they're disobedient.

That particular moron also hates automation. He wants us all to spend our days shucking corn by hand that won't be sold overseas because exports are just a scam to drive our prices up. :silly:

geronl

Rush was trying to support Trump's stimulus and stated that if members of the cabinet opposed his actions, he will go around them. I guess we can expect more Csars and special committees.

geronl

That particular moron also hates automation. He wants us all to spend our days shucking corn by hand that won't be sold overseas because exports are just a scam to drive our prices up. :silly:

Wow. I guess all the parts of machines should be made by hand too, at home for a 'living wage'.

Offline Vulcan

Trump's long, well-documented liberal history appealed to them so I made no such assumptions. 

Only liberals support liberals.  And Trump is a liberal.