Author Topic: Liberals yearning for Obama to keep up Trump battle  (Read 633 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Liberals yearning for Obama to keep up Trump battle
« on: December 20, 2016, 08:51:46 pm »
 Liberals yearning for Obama to keep up Trump battle

‘Many of us are scared about what the future holds,’ one Democratic strategist said.

By Sarah Wheaton

12/20/16 02:51 PM EST

Democrats anxious over the future of their party and despondent over Donald Trump’s victory are pushing for President Barack Obama to more actively wield his status as the liberal standard-bearer to counter Trump’s presidency.

Obama’s remarks since the election have given his political base hope that he’s planning to abandon the George W. Bush model of receding completely from politics after Inauguration Day. He’s even stepped up his warnings about the crumbling of American values in the wake of the Russian hacking revelations, despite his pledge to facilitate a smooth transition.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/democrats-barack-obama-donald-trump-232858
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Liberals yearning for Obama to keep up Trump battle
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 08:54:03 pm »
Yes. A rejected loser President can speak out against Donny from his bully pulpit of his rental unit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 09:06:57 pm »
Yes. A rejected loser President can speak out against Donny from his bully pulpit of his rental unit.
Slimy outgoing democrat residents always attack the incoming Republican President and continue to attack even after the Republicans term is over. Unlike Republican Presidents who almost always retire quietly and refrain from attacking the democrat office holder. I expect jimmmuuh, billy and shrillery, bathouse barry and the mooocher to be pushing their faces and criticisms into the news almost daily.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2016, 09:16:46 pm »

Slimy outgoing democrat residents always attack the incoming Republican President and continue to attack even after the Republicans term is over. Unlike Republican Presidents who almost always retire quietly and refrain from attacking the democrat office holder. I expect jimmmuuh, billy and shrillery, bathouse barry and the mooocher to be pushing their faces and criticisms into the news almost daily.

That is called dignity, maturity, and self-respect.
These are traits you will never, ever, find in the American Left.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.