Author Topic: Pat Caddell: ‘Grace, That’s What’s Missing’ as Obamas Prepare to Leave White House  (Read 868 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Dan Riehl19 Dec 2016Washington, DC

Political pollster and analyst Pat Caddell told Breitbart News Daily SiriusXM host Alex Marlow on Monday that, concerning the Obamas leaving the White House, “We are watching this ending here. It’s not quite as bad as the Clintons … but the lack of grace, that’s what’s missing here.”

Caddell’s remarks came after hearing Michelle Obama’s now infamous comments to Oprah Winfrey:

The First Lady was asked by Oprah Winfrey whether she thinks that her husband’s administration had achieved his promise of hope for America.

“Yes. I do,” she said. “Because we feel the difference now. See, now, we are feeling what not having hope feels like. You know. Hope is necessary. It’s a necessary concept and Barack didn’t just talk about hope because he thought it was just a nice slogan to get votes. He and I and so many believe, what else do you have when you do not have hope?”

more
http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/12/19/caddell-grace-missing-obamas-leave-white-house/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rivergirl

Grace, what is missing from all things Trump.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Political pollster and analyst Pat Caddell told Breitbart News Daily SiriusXM host Alex Marlow on Monday that, concerning the Obamas leaving the White House, “We are watching this ending here. It’s not quite as bad as the Clintons … but the lack of grace, that’s what’s missing here.”

Caddell’s remarks came after hearing Michelle Obama’s now infamous comments to Oprah Winfrey:

The First Lady was asked by Oprah Winfrey whether she thinks that her husband’s administration had achieved his promise of hope for America.

“Yes. I do,” she said. “Because we feel the difference now. See, now, we are feeling what not having hope feels like. You know. Hope is necessary. It’s a necessary concept and Barack didn’t just talk about hope because he thought it was just a nice slogan to get votes. He and I and so many believe, what else do you have when you do not have hope?”

more
http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/12/19/caddell-grace-missing-obamas-leave-white-house/

The part of Michelle's interview that I heard was really illuminating.  After talking about the importance of hope and that we now "have none", she later went on to say that kids take their cues from their parents as to how to react to things.  And she apparently didn't see the problem with those two statements.

But the last one is kind of a doozy by itself.  When you have left-wing parents moaning about their kids being so upset, that's not Trump's fault.  It's the fault of the parents.

Online andy58-in-nh

Grace? She passed away 30 years ago...
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Frank Cannon

Grace? She passed away 30 years ago...

Say goodnight Gracie.....

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

more

Something I always remember about Pat Caddell.  I remember him talking about not letting politics affect friendships or family relations.  He said he would never get over the two years he lost when he was estranged from his parents over differences about Viet Nam.

Great attitude and so true.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.