Author Topic: News Michelle Obama ready for anonymity after ‘painful’ election... By Daniel Halper  (Read 1159 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
News
Michelle Obama ready for anonymity after ‘painful’ election

By Daniel Halper

December 20, 2016 | 8:10am

Michelle Obama is looking forward to getting her “anonymity” back.

The first lady complained in an interview that aired Monday night with Oprah Winfrey on CBS that her biggest sacrifice while Barack Obama served as president was giving up her ability to be anonymous.

But soon, she believes, that’ll change.

“You know, there’s nowhere I can go in the world and just sit at a table and have a cup of coffee and watch the world,” Obama said in what is expected to be her final sit-down interview.

Oprah doubted Obama will get her anonymity back — but the outgoing first lady was insistent.

more
http://nypost.com/2016/12/20/michelle-obama-ready-for-anonymity-after-painful-election/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline r9etb

Michelle Obama is looking forward to getting her “anonymity” back.

We are, too.

Offline skeeter

Meaning she hated the responsibilities that came with her opulent First Lady lifestyle.

debrawiest

“You know, there’s nowhere I can go in the world and just sit at a table and have a cup of coffee and watch the world,” Obama said in what is expected to be her final sit-down interview.

Watch the world? Woman, you've seen hella more world in the past 8 years than I'll see in a lifetime.  Stop your complaining!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 05:13:51 pm by debrawiest »

Offline dfwgator

Yeah right.

They aren't going to go away.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Well, going on Oprah for a nationally-aired interview doesn't seem like a great way to maintain anonymity....

Okay, maybe that's unfair. Doing that interview is one way of announcing that people should be expecting her to maintain a big public profile, or think there's anything wrong if she doesn't.  Seems to me she's always been a bit uncomfortable with public speaking.  She has this way of delivering a line and then ending it with kind of a nervous chuckle/sigh.  I really think she doesn't like it.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Michelle Obama is looking forward to getting her “anonymity” back."

Never before has one so richly deserved it…   ;)

Offline goatprairie

She had a painful election? We've had eight painful years of her husband as quasi-dictator. Enjoy your time in obscurity Michelle, you more than deserve it.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Maybe she meant, 'painful erection'??
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Applewood

I look for the grifter queen to run for office -- maybe not president initially, but certainly something legislative.  Maybe she will manage to finagle a judicial appointment.  She and her old man are used to all the perks and benefits they enjoyed while they were fleecing the taxpayers.  They won't be able to survive without them for long.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 02:26:27 pm by Applewood »

Offline mountaineer

Just wants to be able to shop at Target like other anonymous people ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org