Author Topic: Bill Clinton’s ‘angry white male’ slander drew plenty of fire, but Ann Coulter’s response won the internet  (Read 955 times)

rangerrebew

Bill Clinton’s ‘angry white male’ slander drew plenty of fire, but Ann Coulter’s response won the internet
December 20, 2016 | Scott Morefield | Print Article   

Op-ed views and opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of BizPac Review.

Former President Bill Clinton has his reasons why Hillary lost the election to Donald Trump, and none of them involve the failures of his wife to connect with the real-life concerns of working-class America.

As is typical of establishment-type Democrats these days, Bill’s reasons do, however, involve plenty of race-baiting and wacky conspiracy theories.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/12/20/bill-clintons-angry-white-male-slander-drew-plenty-fire-ann-coulters-response-won-internet-425751
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 01:10:03 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
The queen of the aryan brotherhood responds.

Offline goatprairie

Slick Willy is just upset that there went his chance to "school" more female interns on the vagaries of working in the WH.
Coulter is right....all the angry people appear to be on the left screaming, shouting, and jumping up and down about the election.
And who are the people ending associations and friendships with people who voted for Trump? Why they're all liberals crying and whining that their world ended Nov 8th.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

That is true.

All the ANGRY WHITE PEOPLE that I can see are all on the Left.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

That is true.

All the ANGRY WHITE PEOPLE that I can see are all on the Left.

And all the ones you can't see.