Author Topic: The Obamas' new $5.3m DC home is being outfitted with enhanced security systems and renovated to include TWO offices as rumors swirl over their plans after the White House  (Read 1536 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Obamas' new $5.3m DC home is being outfitted with enhanced security systems and renovated to include TWO offices as rumors swirl over their plans after the White House

Barack and Michelle Obama are moving into an 8,200 square-foot home in Kalorama, one of Washington DC's most elegant neighborhoods
    They decided to stay in DC so Sasha Obama, 15, can finish out high school
    Construction permits obtained by TMZ show plans to upgrade the security and electrical systems, in addition to fitting a cat walk over one staircase
    Contractors will also 'convert one garage stall into an office with [a] new bathroom' even though one bedroom has already been outfitted as home office
    The Obamas could sign hefty book contracts or further the work of their initiatives and policies

By Jessica Chia For Dailymail.com

Published: 15:44 EST, 18 December 2016 | Updated: 16:35 EST, 18 December 2016

With just one month left until President Obama's steps down, renovations to his new home are underway with plans to upgrade the security system and transform part of the garage into a home office.

Barack and Michelle Obama are moving into a $5.3million home in Kalorama, one of Washington DC's most elegant neighborhoods, so 15-year-old Sasha Obama can finish out high school at the Sidwell Friends School.

Construction permits obtained by TMZ show the home will also be outfitted with an upgraded electrical system as well as a cat walk over one staircase.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4046092/The-Obamas-new-5-3m-Washington-DC-home-renovated-include-TWO-offices-rumors-swirl-plans-White-House.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@mystery-ak

A house like that and you have to convert a bedroom into an office and have plans to turn part of the garage into another. Now that is some happy horseshite. (roll eyes)
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You mean they aren't going to move to a black neighborhood so they can be wid de bruthas and sistas?

Ah'm shocked! SHOCKED,AH TELLS YA
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@mystery-ak

A house like that and you have to convert a bedroom into an office and have plans to turn part of the garage into another. Now that is some happy horseshite. (roll eyes)

@bigheadfred

Well,there are 4 of them. You don't really expect the four of them to live in a part-mint like animals,do you? They need room to breathe,to play,to have a throne room,room to house their white servants during the day so they aren't seen or heard.........

Offline Frank Cannon

The place is a rental. Looks like these dopes are going to live in someone elses house again.

BTW, how in the hell does a has been Press Secretary afford a $5+ million house.....that's not his primary residence? His primary residence is a $5+ million loft in Tribeca.

Online DB

Where did the money come from?

They didn't have that much money before they moved to the White House.

Funny how the Democrats make a cash cow out of being elected President.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
When Hillary moved from the White House she stole the people's furniture, a topic that surprisingly was never raised during any of the so-called debates.

Now might be a good time to remind Michelle the White House is full of the people's furniture, not hers.

Offline Applewood

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Hate these sort of stories.

Don't give crap one about the Worm and his brood, but if TMZ has the permits, other people can get the permits, and there is all sorts of information you can pull from them. Makes for a nasty headache for the protective detail.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online mountaineer

the home will also be outfitted with an upgraded electrical system as well as a cat walk over one staircase.
I know the Mooch believes herself to be the most glamorous woman in the world, but this is taking it a bit far. 
 :whistle:  :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hate these sort of stories.

Don't give crap one about the Worm and his brood, but if TMZ has the permits, other people can get the permits, and there is all sorts of information you can pull from them. Makes for a nasty headache for the protective detail.

@EC

I agree,and the last thing I want is for Bathhouse Barry to become some sort of national iconic hero like those bums JFK and MLK Jr,and end up seeing schools,roads,and public buildings all over the country given names like "Bathhouse Barry High School". I want to see him never mentioned again publicly unless it is something exposing his stupidity and hypocrisy.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@EC

I agree,and the last thing I want is for Bathhouse Barry to become some sort of national iconic hero like those bums JFK and MLK Jr,and end up seeing schools,roads,and public buildings all over the country given names like "Bathhouse Barry High School". I want to see him never mentioned again publicly unless it is something exposing his stupidity and hypocrisy.

I could not agree with you more.  That's why I wasted so much time on the thread about the investigation into the 'birther' issue.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.