Author Topic: Obama raising war chest to 'fight' Trump  (Read 331 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama raising war chest to 'fight' Trump
« on: December 18, 2016, 12:54:34 am »

Obama raising war chest to 'fight' Trump
By Paul Bedard (@SecretsBedard) • 12/16/16 2:33 PM

Despite public images of getting along and pledges of support, President Obama is raising money for a war chest to fight President-elect Donald Trump after he leaves office.

"Help Democrats fight back," said the president in an fundraising email sent a week before Christmas. "Stand with me, work with me, let's finish what we started," he adds.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/obama-raising-war-chest-to-fight-trump/article/2609844
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fantom

Re: Obama raising war chest to 'fight' Trump
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2016, 01:35:18 am »

Well, obama better raise a whole bunch. Recent history has shown progs can be trumped by much less monies.  :smokin:

Ya' know...maybe the Smokin' gif should be replaced with President Trump.  Just needs maybe , maybe some orange tint....maybe :whistle:

Anyways...who is this obama? Is he important?

« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 01:38:20 am by Fantom »
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Obama raising war chest to 'fight' Trump
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2016, 02:14:50 pm »
Barack and Michelle Obama will head a shadow government working blocks just from the WH.

I'd take this seriously, they're not joking about fighting Republicans .... and winning.