Author Topic: George W. Bush is now throwing his weight behind Tillerson nomination  (Read 501 times)

geronl

Re: George W. Bush is now throwing his weight behind Tillerson nomination
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 10:43:40 pm »
establishment-types back each other up

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 10:47:58 pm »
That swamp must be ginormous.

geronl

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 10:49:57 pm »
That swamp must be ginormous.

It's a big club and we are not in it.

Offline corbe

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2016, 11:25:58 pm »
   This news is gonna make a couple heads explode - HERE!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

HonestJohn

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2016, 12:01:02 am »
Bookmarked.

Offline corbe

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2016, 12:16:56 am »
Just why exactly do they like a man so much who supported a Carbon Tax to fight Climate Change, gave tons of money to Planned Parenthood and has strong connections to Putin? If I didn’t know any better I’d think all of his supporters were Democrats. It’s like Bizarro world.

His controversial stances on crap the last 6 years, was it him or the ceo of one of the largest companies in America trying to float through the political correctness.

The Bush/Cheney Connection is Big Oil.

*footnote:  Cruz beat these people at their own game, politically, on their home turf in his 2012 election.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

geronl

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2016, 12:36:01 am »
   His controversial stances on crap the last 6 years, was it him or the ceo of one of the largest companies in America trying to float through the political correctness.

Don't give us that crap. he personally made those donations. He personally made those statements. He is also one of the worlds largest lobbyists and swampers.

Offline corbe

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2016, 12:42:32 am »
  @geronl I believe ya.

I'm not sold on the guy, even though he's Oil and Texas, his Putin/Business ties bother me the most, it's reminiscent of hellary's state department, even if Trump makes Bolton #2.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2016, 06:56:36 pm »

The Bush/Cheney Connection is Big Oil.

*footnote:  Cruz beat these people at their own game, politically, on their home turf in his 2012 election.

I'm still not sure about Tillerson, but I think some of these fears are overdone. 
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.