Author Topic: Here's how Republicans plan to repeal Obamacare within weeks of Trump taking office  (Read 333 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Here's how Republicans plan to repeal Obamacare within weeks of Trump taking office
By Philip Klein (@philipaklein) • 12/15/16 1:56 PM

In the weeks following the presidential election, there's been some debate about whether Republicans would actually go through with repealing Obamacare as opposed to getting cold feet. But after a number of conversations with senior GOP leadership aides in both chambers of Congress, this is the message I've received: Republicans are moving full-speed ahead on Obamacare, and could have a bill repealing much of the law on President Trump's desk within weeks of him being sworn into office.

In my conversations with GOP Hill staffers in both chambers, I was actually a bit surprised at their certainty. The basic approach to repeal wasn't portrayed as something that they're still debating, but it was spoken about as something that is definitely going to happen, and as quickly as possible. "The commitment to repealing this thing is ironclad," one House leadership aide said.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/heres-how-republicans-plan-to-repeal-obamacare-within-weeks-of-trump-taking-office/article/2609753
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34