Author Topic: Warren joining Armed Services Committee next year  (Read 874 times)

rangerrebew

Warren joining Armed Services Committee next year
« on: December 16, 2016, 10:59:27 am »
By Jordain Carney - 12/14/16 05:26 PM EST

© Haiyun Jiang

Sen. Elizabeth Warren will join the Armed Services Committee next year, a move that will allow the Massachusetts Democrat to bolster her foreign policy and defense credentials. 
Warren announced on Wednesday that she will join the powerful panel, which is responsible for approving President-elect Donald Trump's Pentagon and military nominees, in the next Congress.

"All three of my brothers served in the military, and I understand the sacrifices America's servicemembers make to defend our country—and the important work that our Defense Department does to keep Americans safe," she said in a statement.

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/310471-warren-joining-armed-services-committee-next-year
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 11:00:09 am by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: Warren joining Armed Services Committee next year
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 11:01:19 am »
We already know what her task will be.  Obstruct EVERYTHING positive the Trump administration wants to do for the military. :facepalm2:

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 02:23:59 pm »

© Haiyun Jiang

Sen. Elizabeth Warren will join the Armed Services Committee next year, a move that will allow the Massachusetts Democrat to bolster her foreign policy and defense credentials. 
Warren announced on Wednesday that she will join the powerful panel, which is responsible for approving President-elect Donald Trump's Pentagon and military nominees, in the next Congress.

"All three of my brothers served in the military, and I understand the sacrifices America's servicemembers make to defend our country—and the important work that our Defense Department does to keep Americans safe," she said in a statement.

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/310471-warren-joining-armed-services-committee-next-year

I'll bet a few members of her family tree can be traced to Little Big Horn.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 02:34:16 pm »
"All three of my brothers served in the military

Has anyone been able to independently verify this?

She'll push for even more radical appointments to DACOWITS...women in the infantry and you can bet for damn sure she'll stop any attempt to re implement DADT.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2016, 02:36:11 pm »

© Haiyun Jiang

Because the Armed Services Committee needs members who employ staffers with links to terrorism.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2016, 02:40:21 pm »
Because the Armed Services Committee needs members who employ staffers with links to terrorism.

What better way to keep AQ and the MoBros informed on troop activity than to have a jihadist on the inside.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2016, 02:55:21 pm »
Warren supports Israel's qualitative military edge. In 2011 she believed military action is possible to stop Iran and in 2012;she stated to take nothing off the table with Iran's nuclear weapon. She is opposed to expanding the military and avoiding foreign entanglements but is for American exceptionalism. Wigwam Warren is going to be a thorn in our sides.  Just a note; I don't know what 2017 holds but currently Cruz, Lee and McCain also serve on the  Armed Services Committee.  Somehow I just can see Cruz, Lee and Warren  being all warm and fuzzy.  Cruz also currently serves on the Subcommittee on Strategic Forces, Subcommittee on Sea Power and the  Subcommittee on Emerging Threats and Capabilities.

http://www.senate.gov/general/committee_membership/committee_memberships_SSAS.htm#SSAS16
http://www.ontheissues.org/Elizabeth_Warren.htm
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2016, 02:56:57 pm »
Warren supports Israel's qualitative military edge. In 2011 she believed military action is possible to stop Iran and in 2012;she stated to take nothing off the table with Iran's nuclear weapon. She is opposed to expanding the military and avoiding foreign entanglements but is for American exceptionalism. Wigwam Warren is going to be a thorn in our sides.  Just a note; I don't know what 2017 holds but currently Cruz, Lee and McCain also serve on the  Armed Services Committee.  Somehow I just can see Cruz, Lee and Warren  being all warm and fuzzy.  Cruz also currently serves on the Subcommittee on Strategic Forces, Subcommittee on Sea Power and the  Subcommittee on Emerging Threats and Capabilities.

http://www.senate.gov/general/committee_membership/committee_memberships_SSAS.htm#SSAS16

You're defending her?  :pondering:
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 02:57:22 pm by txradioguy »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2016, 03:01:35 pm »

I'll look into your links but I'm pretty sure Warren is as leftwing koo-koo as Bernie Sanders. My initial reaction to her being anywhere close to our military is 'oh no'.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2016, 06:46:07 pm »
You're defending her?  :pondering:

Good Lord.  Absolutely 100% NO!!  You haven't read some of my early posts obviously.  I have been stating for quite sometime that I believe Warren to be one of THE most dangerous persons on the DEM side that we have to contend with along with the Castro brothers.  She has backing of the extreme left progressives along with the politically correct crowd.  If she had her way she would definitely change the dynamics of this country and I believe she would sell our sovereignty to the highest bidder in a heartbeat.  Quite honestly, I was surprised that Clinton didn't pick her as her VP as I think Warren would have brought in the liberal votes that Hillary couldn't.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2016, 07:08:06 pm »
Good Lord.  Absolutely 100% NO!!  You haven't read some of my early posts obviously.  I have been stating for quite sometime that I believe Warren to be one of THE most dangerous persons on the DEM side that we have to contend with along with the Castro brothers.  She has backing of the extreme left progressives along with the politically correct crowd.  If she had her way she would definitely change the dynamics of this country and I believe she would sell our sovereignty to the highest bidder in a heartbeat.  Quite honestly, I was surprised that Clinton didn't pick her as her VP as I think Warren would have brought in the liberal votes that Hillary couldn't.

Ok...whew