Author Topic: Vanity Fair Pans Trump Grill Unleashing Donald’s Inner ‘Mean Girl’ Again On Twitter  (Read 346 times)

Online corbe

Vanity Fair Pans Trump Grill Unleashing Donald’s Inner ‘Mean Girl’ Again On Twitter

Posted at 2:00 pm on December 15, 2016 by Jim Jamitis

Remember when Jonah Goldberg made the (very accurate) observation that Donald Trump tweeted like a 14 year old girl, and Donald Trump responded by tweeting like a 14 year old girl? Displaying his 3rd grade recess wit—14 years old is perhaps too generous—Trump made the (ridiculously inaccurate) observation that Goldberg is “a stupid guy.” Then Trump used his signature put down against anyone who is critical of him. He accused Goldberg’s employer of “doing poorly.”

This is Trump’s way of letting you know that he makes lots of money and if you don’t you’re opinion is invalid.

Donald J. Trump
✔  ‎@realDonaldTrump 

With a stupid guy like Jonah Goldberg who uses “tweeting like a 14 year old girl” to hit me, no wonder the NRO is doing so poorly. @JonahNRO

3:00 PM - 21 Apr 2015

82 82 Retweets

178 178 likes

Here is a reminder that this is the same Donald Trump American voters are sending to the White House next month. In another display of his thin-skinned inner “mean girl,” the soon to be leader of the free world took to Twitter to dish out put downs to Vanity Fair for giving his restaurant a bad review. This is the hallmark of mature leadership, my friends—never letting even the most insignificant criticism go without publicly calling its source a ka-ka doody-head.

Donald J. Trump
✔  ‎@realDonaldTrump 

Has anyone looked at the really poor numbers of @VanityFair Magazine. Way down, big trouble, dead! Graydon Carter, no talent, will be out!

7:05 AM - 15 Dec 2016

5,426 5,426 Retweets

20,966 20,966 likes

Vanity Fair suggests that the piece they published about Trump Grill was what angered the newly elected man-child.

<..snip..>

http://www.redstate.com/jimjamitis/2016/12/15/vanity-fair-pans-trump-grill-unleashing-donalds-inner-mean-girl-twitter/

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
It's a real shame that Donald Trump is so dam dumb.

He could have made mincemeat out of that article which was an ultra pretentious attempt at making fun of pretentiousness.

Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online corbe

His feud with Vanity Fair/Graydon Carter go way back.

Steel Traps and Short Fingers

In his November editor’s letter, Graydon Carter reveals the presidential candidate’s thin-skinned response to a favorite 25-year-old epithet.

by Graydon Carter,
|October 7, 2015 10:00 am

The myriad vulgarities of Donald Trump—examples of which are retailed daily on Web sites and front pages these days—are not news to those of us who have been living downwind of him for any period of time. I first encountered Trump more than 30 years ago. Back then he was a flashy go-getter from an outer borough eager to make his name in Manhattan real estate. Which he succeeded in doing in the only way he knew how: by putting his name in oversize type on anything he was associated with—buildings, yes, but also vodka, golf courses, starchy ties, and even a sham of a real-estate school. Most people who own private planes include their initials as part of the tail number. Not Trump. On his campaign jet, a Boeing 757, his name runs from the cockpit to the wings—in gold letters, 10 feet high.

Like so many bullies, Trump has skin of gossamer. He thinks nothing of saying the most hurtful thing about someone else, but when he hears a whisper that runs counter to his own vainglorious self-image, he coils like a caged ferret. Just to drive him a little bit crazy, I took to referring to him as a “short-fingered vulgarian” in the pages of Spy magazine. That was more than a quarter of a century ago. To this day, I receive the occasional envelope from Trump. There is always a photo of him—generally a tear sheet from a magazine. On all of them he has circled his hand in gold Sharpie in a valiant effort to highlight the length of his fingers. I almost feel sorry for the poor fellow because, to me, the fingers still look abnormally stubby. The most recent offering arrived earlier this year, before his decision to go after the Republican presidential nomination. Like the other packages, this one included a circled hand and the words, also written in gold Sharpie: “See, not so short!” I sent the picture back by return mail with a note attached, saying, “Actually, quite short.” Which I can only assume gave him fits.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.