Author Topic: The Claws Come Out! Hillary Staffers Rip Huma In Shocking Profile  (Read 1044 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Claws Come Out! Hillary Staffers Rip Huma In Shocking Profile

Kaitlan Collins
Entertainment Editor
11:57 AM 12/14/2016

Hillary Clinton insiders have turned their backs on Huma Abedin after a devastating election loss.

In a shocking new profile published in “Vanity Fair” Wednesday, former advisers ripped into one of Clinton’s closest aides — claiming she enjoyed the limelight a little too much and suffocated Clinton to where she couldn’t embrace new campaign ideas.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/14/the-claws-come-out-hillary-staffers-rip-huma-in-shocking-profile/#ixzz4SuhCzZUZ

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

Re: The Claws Come Out! Hillary Staffers Rip Huma In Shocking Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 01:41:35 pm »
Hillary Backers Now Kicking Huma Around Over Election Debacle

December 15, 2016| by Donn Marten

In the ongoing meltdown in which liberals, Democrats and Kool-Aid drinking Hillary cultists continue to deflect the blame there is yet one more person to scapegoat for Mrs. Clinton’s devastating loss. Taking a break from their sobbing about the yet unproven “Russian” assistance to Donald Trump, some of Hillary’s intimates have turned on Huma Abedin.

The longtime indispensable aide to Hillary saw her shining star forever tarnished over the appalling conduct of her sex pervert husband Anthony Weiner. It was Weiner whose shared laptop containing hundreds of thousands of Hillary related emails was the subject of Kremlin Agent FBI Director James Comey’s game-changing letter that the feds hadn’t closed the case on those damned emails,  who proved to be the black swan in the late stages of the campaign.

Hillary never recovered from Comey’s letter and the ensuing redirection of the Democrats’ attack from Donald Trump to the FBI and it’s leader deprived the Clinton campaign of a crucial week that could have been better spent on Trump’s bleep-grabbing and alleged racism. While the laptop was only in the hands of the feds was purely Weiner’s fault for his one sex scandal too many, it was Huma who got the blame from the Hillemmings – being shamed to the point where she even left the campaign trail for several days in the stretch run.

Now the knives are out for Huma.

http://downtrend.com/donn-marten/hillary-backers-now-kicking-huma-around-over-election-debacle
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 01:42:20 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 07:23:21 pm »
The Claws Come Out! Hillary Staffers Rip Huma In Shocking Profile

Kaitlan Collins
Entertainment Editor
11:57 AM 12/14/2016

Hillary Clinton insiders have turned their backs on Huma Abedin after a devastating election loss.

In a shocking new profile published in “Vanity Fair” Wednesday, former advisers ripped into one of Clinton’s closest aides — claiming she enjoyed the limelight a little too much and suffocated Clinton to where she couldn’t embrace new campaign ideas.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/14/the-claws-come-out-hillary-staffers-rip-huma-in-shocking-profile/#ixzz4SuhCzZUZ

I'm not sure who has degraded civilization more, Hillary and camp or Trump sans camp.

Really ugly articles on Red State today.  One making fun of the Trump Towers restaurant and, in trying to do so, reveals the author as an effete snob.  One saying the Rick Perry is not smart enough to be Secretary of Energy because he failed, or made a D, in some course at Texas A&M.

I don't like Trump but I don't like these snotty little elitist critics either.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2016, 07:32:55 pm »
I'm not sure who has degraded civilization more, Hillary and camp or Trump sans camp.

Really ugly articles on Red State today.  One making fun of the Trump Towers restaurant and, in trying to do so, reveals the author as an effete snob.  One saying the Rick Perry is not smart enough to be Secretary of Energy because he failed, or made a D, in some course at Texas A&M.

I didn't vote for Trump but I must say that I am loving watching ding bat heads explode all over the place!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2016, 07:39:56 pm »
I didn't vote for Trump but I must say that I am loving watching ding bat heads explode all over the place!

That is my only consolation but it isn't bad.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2016, 07:44:37 pm »

Such "snotty little elitist critics" have often been cited here very often, in support of #nevertrumpism here.

So as one openly FOR Trump from the moment Cruz turned against him, it is satisfying to see others start to see at least some light.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

geronl

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2016, 08:10:01 pm »
bbbaaaaaahh bbbaahhhhh scapegoats

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2016, 08:54:30 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2016, 08:59:31 pm »

I've got it DVR'ed at home, but it's probably on youtube: Colbert's Election Night special on Showtime. It was designed expecting a Hillary win, the only guests were firmly in the Hillary camp, especially Halperin & his sidekick. At about 45 minutes into the 90 minute extravaganza, reality is setting in as Trump is nearing 270 EV.

I'm going to watch it again tonight, then free up some space on the DVR.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2016, 09:16:03 pm »
Such "snotty little elitist critics" have often been cited here very often, in support of #nevertrumpism here.

So as one openly FOR Trump from the moment Cruz turned against him, it is satisfying to see others start to see at least some light.

Oh, wait.  Please.  I'm not seeing any light... not even at the end of the tunnel.

Trump is new money even if he is old money.  He has a 14 year old's idea of how to be rich. 

He is too dumb to be able to refute that restaurant review in a way that would show them for what they are.  That's way too bad.

I can spot the hypocrisy and nastiness of leftists without become a Trumper.

Offline Millee

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2016, 09:26:27 pm »
According to the left, Hillary is the only blameless person for her loss.   :laugh:

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2016, 09:42:53 pm »
I voted for Trump, but I enjoyed a lot more all the ramifications of Hillary losing rather than Trump winning. Watching the misery of liberals from Hillary crashing and burning was one of the happier moments of my life. I was not a NeverTrumper, I was a NeverHillary.  Trump was the least worst choice, that's all. I just hope he doesn't turn out to be half as bad as I think he will be.